Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've been with the Sheriff's Office for more than 18 years and almost all of that time on Patrol. I cannot recall a time when someone was punished for "just doing their job" as you stated. The version told to you must not be the version that actually happened and I do not believe anyone in the command staff just walks around picking on people, trying to get them fired. Trying to victimize yourself is a nice start but the terminations and demotions were all caused by something the deputy did. Please make an appointment with the administration commander and review the IA files if you wish to know the facts. I anticipate one of two answers from you: 1. The entire file is a lie and those aren't facts but fiction. 2. You will then be put on a list to be targeted so you won't.

Hopefully, you can find the help you need one-day whether it is mental or spiritual. If you work for us, please utilize the employee assistance program and utilize the free counseling. If you don't work for us, Lakeview offers some great help or try a local church.

Good luck.
Option 2 probably won't happen anymore Eric , now that you have no say. But if you were still in charge I guarantee if someone said something or looked into one of your dirty IAs they would be put on your list and you would have tried to find something to get them on. That's how you work you can't help it the dirt bag is so ingrained in you. Keep telling yourself your not a slimy crook. In your own words "if your hated that's a sign of good leadership". That's the mentality of an Idiot with true mental problems so maybe you should check out those programs the Office can help you with. If anyone needs mental help it's you.