What is going on out there,??????😲😲😲
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

What is going on out there,??????😲😲😲

Goodness I turn my TV on and shooting everywhere....Times Square, Aventura mall, Miramar house parties, Wendy's restaurant..and more...Black folk doing a great job 👏 🙌 👌 👍 wiping out other ganstas

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Goodness I turn my TV on and shooting everywhere....Times Square, Aventura mall, Miramar house parties, Wendy's restaurant..and more...Black folk doing a great job 👏 🙌 👌 👍 wiping out other ganstas
    The police are not working that’s what’s going on. Look at the crime in Broward county spiking through the Ceiling. The deputies have shut down and nobody blames them either. How much they work is directly proportional to how much they trust their command. As you can see they have no trust in Tony. He earned it.

Unregistered
    The police are not working that’s what’s going on. Look at the crime in Broward county spiking through the Ceiling. The deputies have shut down and nobody blames them either. How much they work is directly proportional to how much they trust their command. As you can see they have no trust in Tony. He earned it.
    You are 100% correct. Tony unjustly terminated deputies as soon as he got here with his 9 years police experience overruling 100s of years experience. He continues his ways and refuses to even try to earn respect. Get those guys back to work including Jeff Bell then sit down with the union to learn how to be Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Don’t be upset about it, cherish these killings…I sure do!

Unregistered
    Last week...3 yr old black child killed at his birf-day...35 shot in chicago....they making the rev. A-hole sharptooth look bad...they never say a thing about these killings???? Only after a thug gets shot

Unregistered
    Last week...3 yr old black child killed at his birf-day...35 shot in chicago....they making the rev. A-hole sharptooth look bad...they never say a thing about these killings???? Only after a thug gets shot
    Do they teach this in critical race theory?

Unregistered
    Don't forget "Ghetto of the Sky" aka Spirit Airlines!

Unregistered
    You must not have paid attention in diversity class. Shootings and stabbings, that's what makes both them and the liberal Democrats happy. Tree Force is fully supporting their culture!! Go Ghetto Go!

Unregistered
    You must not have paid attention in diversity class. Shootings and stabbings, that's what makes both them and the liberal Democrats happy. Tree Force is fully supporting their culture!! Go Ghetto Go!
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ool-blood.html

Unregistered
    Don't forget "Ghetto of the Sky" aka Spirit Airlines!
    Spirit Airlines is racist. As the Official Airline of the Ghetto it's standard passengers should be able to carry their guns and knives onboard the planes. Without them how are it's standard passengers going to shoot or cut someone at 35,000 feet. The Ghetto Airline Spirit should be sensitive to their violent culture.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast