A working day for DBPR Investigator - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm good with Krispy Kreme!
    All Lives Matter! That includes Oompa Loompa Lives too!

Unregistered
    All Lives Matter! That includes Oompa Loompa Lives too!
    Oompa lives count more! Twice as much to love!

Unregistered
    You see, what we're trying to do is get a feeling for how people spend their time at work so if you would, would you walk us through a typical day, for you?

Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door—that way LT can't see me, heh—after that I sorta space out for an hour.

Da-uh? Space out?

Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too, I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual work.”

Unregistered
    You see, what we're trying to do is get a feeling for how people spend their time at work so if you would, would you walk us through a typical day, for you?

Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door—that way LT can't see me, heh—after that I sorta space out for an hour.

Da-uh? Space out?

Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too, I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual work.”
    Thanks Lumberg. Best movie ever!

Unregistered
    Thanks Lumberg. Best movie ever!
    I always believed it to be a documentary instead of a comedy.

Unregistered
    That's only 99.9% accurate! You forgot.... operate a pyramid scheme to sell healthcare supplements from your back seat. Make deliveries of said supplements only to have those deliveries show up on the DAS as vacuumed and organized state car.
    me oompa loompa me scared of vitamin girl

Unregistered
    Now I have an iPad to stare at while I’m pretending to do a thorough inspection. And the QAR report

Unregistered
    If your iPad works!!! We’re so cheap we couldn’t even get the good ones. No one in my district can stay connected long enough to do an inspection

Unregistered
    If your iPad works!!! We’re so cheap we couldn’t even get the good ones. No one in my district can stay connected long enough to do an inspection
    Same here. It boots you if you don't stay active on it. Blame IT though... They have it rigged with so much security it's ridiculous.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12