Happy because I will retire soon - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So typical blaming politics! Please keep your knees to yourself!
    Please stay off this blog. Don’t need your political hack comments. Typical Democrat

Unregistered
    Please stay off this blog. Don’t need your political hack comments. Typical Democrat
    Who said they were a democrat? It seems that the repubs are spreading " the big lie" Oh thats right Desantis is rewarding law enforcement for votes. Got it!!~~

Unregistered
    oh god here we go...boomer cop calling anyone who disagrees with his overly conservative views a liberal or democrat. lol get a life dude

Unregistered
    Who said they were a democrat? It seems that the repubs are spreading " the big lie" Oh thats right Desantis is rewarding law enforcement for votes. Got it!!~~
    DeSantis already has the LEO vote secured because the Democrats want to defund police, take away qualified immunity, and support certain far left anti-police groups. Cops with common sense don't vote Democrat.

Unregistered
    oh god here we go...boomer cop calling anyone who disagrees with his overly conservative views a liberal or democrat. lol get a life dude
    Shut up James and his cronies. Or better yet puke ass Democrat that wants to stay home and collect welfare. Get a job *****. Stop pushing your woke ass BS.

Unregistered
    Shut up James and his cronies. Or better yet puke ass Democrat that wants to stay home and collect welfare. Get a job *****. Stop pushing your woke ass BS.
    lmfaoooooo dude get a life hahaha

Unregistered
    Maybe we should just hide out at the courthouse. Maybe a cake job like CPO, HR or PIO. I see there’s an opening! ECU does nothing what about that?

Unregistered
    Maybe we should just hide out at the courthouse. Maybe a cake job like CPO, HR or PIO. I see there’s an opening! ECU does nothing what about that?
    Anyone who has been around a few years knows how these posts are handed out. I have known well deserving senior people who have been trying for years to land some of these spots but have been excluded in favor of those with connections.

Unregistered
    Anyone who has been around a few years knows how these posts are handed out. I have known well deserving senior people who have been trying for years to land some of these spots but have been excluded in favor of those with connections.
    Say it isn’t so. I thought everything around here was fair and honest and that the best possible candidate for the job was selected. Now your telling me a person with connection may get the job over me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12