Ole’ Stahl mighty nervous
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ole’ Stahl mighty nervous

Ole’ Stahl is mighty nervous these days that Jenkinboo is going to play opossum and role on him for a sweet deal from the state

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3282061]Ole’ Stahl is mighty nervous these days that Jenkinboo is going to play opossum and role on him for a sweet deal from the state[/QUOTE

First of all there is no corruption from pba staff none at all. Secondly if there was jenkins wouldn't know since he never came to work!!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3282081]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ole’ Stahl is mighty nervous these days that Jenkinboo is going to play opossum and role on him for a sweet deal from the state[/QUOTE

First of all there is no corruption from pba staff none at all. Secondly if there was jenkins wouldn't know since he never came to work!!!
    Ok Steadman AKA: Toliet Paper Bandit

Unregistered
    Get ready for mega lawsuit.

Unregistered
    Ole’ Stahl is mighty nervous these days that Jenkinboo is going to play opossum and role on him for a sweet deal from the state
    So even if I wanted a different union than the PBA, why would I join your clown show?

Unregistered
    So even if I wanted a different union than the PBA, why would I join your clown show?
    Not sure I understand your question? Are you asking why should you stay with the shitz show at the PBA?

Unregistered
    Not sure I understand your question? Are you asking why should you stay with the shitz show at the PBA?
    Nope. I'm asking why anyone would want to belong to a union run by you. All you do is post trash on this site. You have zero professionalism. You have nothing to point to as an accomplishment. Why would anyone trust you when you post everyone's business on this site.No thank you. Keep your clown show to yourself.

Unregistered
    Nope. I'm asking why anyone would want to belong to a union run by you. All you do is post trash on this site. You have zero professionalism. You have nothing to point to as an accomplishment. Why would anyone trust you when you post everyone's business on this site.No thank you. Keep your clown show to yourself.
    Well, for one we don’t rape women. Also, we have open elections and you don’t. We are transparent and you’re not. We fight for our members and you don’t. We get great contracts for our units and you can’t. Shall I go on or does that suffice?

Unregistered
    Well, for one we don’t rape women. Also, we have open elections and you don’t. We are transparent and you’re not. We fight for our members and you don’t. We get great contracts for our units and you can’t. Shall I go on or does that suffice?
    🤣🤣🤣🤣 sure you do 😂😂

Unregistered
    ...And our president is not a racist Homestead good ole’ boy alcoholic who literally shited his pants while waking around the office due to years of alcohol abuse on his body

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast