Same old same old PBA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Same old same old PBA

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...-beach-county/

When thePBA tells you they are the voice of law enforcement, what they really mean is how they really spend your dues money on lavish banquets that the membership is NEVER invited too and how they RAPE women while spending your dues money. I thought they only screwed over members but this takes it to a whole new level

Unregistered
    Just announced that The PBA will be covering the defense while off duty and not job related. Dues money going towards the legal defense on rape charges!!!! Omg

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just announced that The PBA will be covering the defense while off duty and not job related. Dues money going towards the legal defense on rape charges!!!! Omg
    Well it’s a charge it doesn’t mean he’s guilty. There’s so many bad charges being levied against cops these days you really have to take a deeper look at the evidence and the facts. I would say the majority of the cases being brought against cops these are not good charges.

Unregistered
    Well since he was off duty, at a party and not taking any law enforcement action, why should dues money cover these charges? Lots of people get arrested off duty and the union does not cover that. More typical O pop BA bull $h!t

Unregistered
    Well since he was off duty, at a party and not taking any law enforcement action, why should dues money cover these charges? Lots of people get arrested off duty and the union does not cover that. More typical O pop BA bull $h!t
    Anytime they are coming for your job the union is going to step up. Any cop that’s gets charged these days needs all the help they can get. The charges are most likely bad, sorry to say, but it’s true. Too many cop haters, sell outs, and cowards in the ranks these days.

Unregistered
    So unions should cover all domestic and dui arrest too with dues money? Sorry buddy but if you are going to rape someone and expect your co workers to pay for it, I need to find another union then

Unregistered
    No way our dues should pay for attorneys when they were 2 counties out of their jurisdiction and raping some poor woman. There is no possible way you can say this was job related

Unregistered
    So unions should cover all domestic and dui arrest too with dues money? Sorry buddy but if you are going to rape someone and expect your co workers to pay for it, I need to find another union then
    Obviously you’re not a cop or your dumb. What makes you assume someone was raped? Women lie sometimes and so do men. Have you ever heard innocent until proven guilty? If your a cop turning your back and assuming the worst before you even know the first fact l I would hope and pray and you are never wrongfully accused. You sound foolish and ignorant.

Unregistered
    Ok, so does the union get rebated by the defendant if found guilty?

Unregistered
    No way our dues should pay for attorneys when they were 2 counties out of their jurisdiction and raping some poor woman. There is no possible way you can say this was job related
    How do you know? Do you have inside evidence? Or are you just talking out your ass?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast