Same old same old PBA - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok, so does the union get rebated by the defendant if found guilty?
    You get a rebate if you give the guy that’s pounding you in the ass a reach around.

Unregistered
    The PBA has refused to cover “off duty” officers that were charged criminally in the past. Why cover this guy? Because he has rank? You are losing locals? Membership is down? Peraza was not even a dues paying member when he got arrested but the PBA are the cost of that on the backs of the membership who paid dues every check. Why even join the PBA if I can get covered after I am arrested? Typical PBA bull crap

Unregistered
    I believe this was job related but PBA raped me for twenty years until I joined IUPA. Never going back😂😂😂

Unregistered
    I bet you a paycheck this guy takes a plea before the State has an opportunity to subpoena all the hotel, food, trump international and ALCOHOL receipts

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I bet you a paycheck this guy takes a plea before the State has an opportunity to subpoena all the hotel, food, trump international and ALCOHOL receipts
    Of course he'll take a plea before then, that's all the PBA knows. They only fight for things that benefit the board members. The only reason they are fighting to get BSO back is so they have a cash cow again. Who do u think supported all of the other agencies in Broward, that's right BSO did with all of their members..

Unregistered
    https://twitter.com/davidovalle305/s...204454916?s=21

Dry interesting statement from a PBA lawyer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12