The Real Weekly Message by the Five Star Sheriff

Unregistered

Impending Indictment:

Many of you may wonder why I have been keeping a rather low profile lately. It is not because I am a cooperating witness for the government. I am the big fish, I wouldn’t rat on others. I am just playing it cool just in case Crazy Ron or the Feds pull the trigger on all the crazy stuff I’ve done. Until then, I will be looking to promote a few more sergeants to captains, maybe next week. Did I mention nothing to see here? I am an expert and

Cartoons:

The general consensus of those on the 5th floor is that those cartoons are funny as hell. I personally do not like them at all but I have to give it to the cartoonist, BRAVO! Colonel Benny has been really bothered by the cartoons and cries all the time. Colonel Dave, who just debuted in the cartoon about the governor’s anti-riot law that we have no plans on enforcing is stressing a bit.

Air Show:

You may have seen me at the airport posing with the pilots in front of the Blue Angel planes after I put the photos all over social media. I know what you are thinking, how did a guy who has killed others, took drugs, lied about virtually everything, ran for ten yards on three carries, gave up a career in the NFL, walked away from being a five star general in the military, and led a double life for most of my adult life (while I was on several years of probation for traffic) get so close to a 30 million dollar airplane. Well it’s funny story, I was vetted at the airport by the same crew Uncle Ron used to get me this five star sheriff gig.

I will be spending Sundays Air Show at the BLISS VIP tent on the beach. Sorry Benny “Hoes before Bros”. Should any of you want to stop by and sit on my lap, make sure you bring a smoking hot chick with you and plan on leaving alone.

Power DMS:

Just keep signing the crap we send you. I loved that legal came up with a test on the riot law we have no plan on enforcing. There should have just been one question. True or false, if the sheriff stands up against Uncle Ron’s anti-riot law, will his deputies pay the price during a riot?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Impending Indictment:

Many of you may wonder why I have been keeping a rather low profile lately. It is not because I am a cooperating witness for the government. I am the big fish, I wouldn’t rat on others. I am just playing it cool just in case Crazy Ron or the Feds pull the trigger on all the crazy stuff I’ve done. Until then, I will be looking to promote a few more sergeants to captains, maybe next week. Did I mention nothing to see here? I am an expert and

Cartoons:

The general consensus of those on the 5th floor is that those cartoons are funny as hell. I personally do not like them at all but I have to give it to the cartoonist, BRAVO! Colonel Benny has been really bothered by the cartoons and cries all the time. Colonel Dave, who just debuted in the cartoon about the governor’s anti-riot law that we have no plans on enforcing is stressing a bit.

Air Show:

You may have seen me at the airport posing with the pilots in front of the Blue Angel planes after I put the photos all over social media. I know what you are thinking, how did a guy who has killed others, took drugs, lied about virtually everything, ran for ten yards on three carries, gave up a career in the NFL, walked away from being a five star general in the military, and led a double life for most of my adult life (while I was on several years of probation for traffic) get so close to a 30 million dollar airplane. Well it’s funny story, I was vetted at the airport by the same crew Uncle Ron used to get me this five star sheriff gig.

I will be spending Sundays Air Show at the BLISS VIP tent on the beach. Sorry Benny “Hoes before Bros”. Should any of you want to stop by and sit on my lap, make sure you bring a smoking hot chick with you and plan on leaving alone.

Power DMS:

Just keep signing the crap we send you. I loved that legal came up with a test on the riot law we have no plan on enforcing. There should have just been one question. True or false, if the sheriff stands up against Uncle Ron’s anti-riot law, will his deputies pay the price during a riot?
    Bravo!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Impending Indictment:

Cartoons:

Air Show:

Power DMS:

Absolutely brilliant, I spoke to the Cartoonist and he is a big fan of your work. He is currently in Germany right now on his world tour but says he would love to collaborate with you on a project sometime in the future. Maybe when he gets back state side you guys can meet for lunch at the PSB cafeteria and hang out with the troops.

Unregistered
    Absolutely brilliant, I spoke to the Cartoonist and he is a big fan of your work. He is currently in Germany right now on his world tour but says he would love to collaborate with you on a project sometime in the future. Maybe when he gets back state side you guys can meet for lunch at the PSB cafeteria and hang out with the troops.
    Wow, what an invitation. I think this guy is too smart to take your bait, but nice try.

Unregistered
    Wow, what an invitation. I think this guy is too smart to take your bait, but nice try.
    This is fantastic, why doesn’t BSO utilize its talented people like this guy and the Cartoonist?

Unregistered
    Haven't heard this retard speak in awhile. Is Linx still talking like he's sitting on the front porch of a ghetto housing project? Shooting his buddy in the head?