PBA VP arrested for rape

Unregistered

PBA VP arrested for rape

But a chick getting drunk is the big problem of the century?

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...-beach-county/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But a chick getting drunk is the big problem of the century?

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...-beach-county/
    No, this is a MDPD issue of police misconduct. Jenkins is an idiot and has a been for his entire career. It doesn’t involve our agency.

The issue of our drunken misfit is she committed two felonies and a misdemeanor and should, and will, be terminated. She’s unfit for duty.

She’s a damn drunk and a fool.

Unregistered
    No, this is a MDPD issue of police misconduct. Jenkins is an idiot and has a been for his entire career. It doesn’t involve our agency.

The issue of our drunken misfit is she committed two felonies and a misdemeanor and should, and will, be terminated. She’s unfit for duty.

She’s a damn drunk and a fool.
    Too many big words to be RM. Must be someone who tried to 33 her and got rejected. Must be sad to be this lonely

Unregistered
    Too many big words to be RM. Must be someone who tried to 33 her and got rejected. Must be sad to be this lonely
    I’ll shorten it for you...09-39...07...watch and see.

Unregistered

I think it was a setup

I bet she was eithet drunk, invited him in then blackmailed him or, someone above him told her to do it to set him up. Either way, you should Never! Eat where you shit. Workplace romances could go south real fast and women nowadays are so vile and vindictive its not worth even marrying those whores today thanks to the damage feminism has done