Jenkins arrested yesterday
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Jenkins arrested yesterday

Just like Steadman Stahl leaked out via Leo affairs, John Jenkins was incarcerated for sexual battery yesterday.
    Another PBA board takes a fall.
    Remember Orlando Sosa who was caught stealing as he did not show up to work numerous days but claiming he was. PCB even caught him having sex in his unmarked vehicle (a visual I cannot erase).
    Then there was a guy from North Bay Village (can’t remember the name) who was arrested after driving his marked vehicle northbound in a southbound lane. This officer was previously arrested for battery on another officer.
    I also remember reading where Steadman skated after brokering a deal with north bay village commissioners and Steve Shiver, of all people, and both commissioners were arrested.
    Lastly, when I worked PCB a complaint came in and it was recommended to investigate further regarding Steadman interference with a case involving Lt. Becomo.

Unregistered

Another circus clown arrested. The kingdom is crumbling

Unregistered

Our dues will go up after the mega lawsuit comes our way.

Watch. Our dues will go up to pay for the lawsuit that will be coming

Unregistered
    Oh man why did I go to sorry ass protest now I look like I support these clowns clapping in that picture. Glad I was wearing a mask.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just like Steadman Stahl leaked out via Leo affairs, John Jenkins was incarcerated for sexual battery yesterday.
    Remember Orlando Sosa who was caught stealing as he did not show up to work numerous days but claiming he was. PCB even caught him having sex in his unmarked vehicle (a visual I cannot erase).
    Then there was a guy from North Bay Village (can’t remember the name) who was arrested after driving his marked vehicle northbound in a southbound lane. This officer was previously arrested for battery on another officer.
    I also remember reading where Steadman skated after brokering a deal with north bay village commissioners and Steve Shiver, of all people, and both commissioners were arrested.
    Lastly, when I worked PCB a complaint came in and it was recommended to investigate further regarding Steadman interference with a case involving Lt. Becomo.
    Nothing less than the Rivera clan stealing money from all its members. All the alcohol consumed by Rivera and his girls Blanca and Pablo during working hours. Let's not forget all the adultery going on between Blanca, Rivera and Pail Villaverde. She loved dancing for them in Rivera's office. Cash Christmas bonuses, "business trips", expensive dinners, hotels, etc came in handy if you part of the clan. They robbed the PBA blind and made sure they shredded every piece of evidence before leaving. Blanca sure new how to keep her men happy.

Unregistered
    “I’m shocked and disturbed” Steadman is quoted as saying. You know damn well he’s full of BS. They were probably all drinking like drunken sailors and Stahl was fully aware of Jenkins reputation. Cover your azz all you want Steadman but your hands are dirty with this one.

Unregistered

finally

thank goodness. Now maybe Jenkins will stop posting over and over and over on this website, about how wonderful he is, and that he should be President. For years it went on. Drove the mod nuts and Jenkins turned this website into nothing but union stuff and all about him. This arrest is out of county, so it will be less corrupted than if it happened here. He knew he fooked up, thats why he resigned last week. He's a goner now.

Unregistered
    thank goodness. Now maybe Jenkins will stop posting over and over and over on this website, about how wonderful he is, and that he should be President. For years it went on. Drove the mod nuts and Jenkins turned this website into nothing but union stuff and all about him. This arrest is out of county, so it will be less corrupted than if it happened here. He knew he fooked up, thats why he resigned last week. He's a goner now.
    I agree but equally as bad is that Greenwell is now number 2. Bad things seem to get worse over at that 25st building

Unregistered
    So much for defenders of integrity huh.

Unregistered
    To the Executive Board!!!
    This is your chance! Strike while the iron is hot, demand FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS. You have all been aware of what's been going on. For the love of God, do the right thing and demand FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS 🙏

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast