Let’s be positive

Unregistered

Let’s be positive

How about for a change something positive??

Anyone have anything positive to say about anything?

I’ll go first, almost summer!…time to unwind a little and catch up with your squad.

Unregistered
    I saw a unicorn.

Unregistered
    Positive note, many retirements coming up soon. Woohoo!

Unregistered
    When we getting that $1,000 check from Desantis????

Unregistered
    Fire Doobie and Sgt Smith. Both of those would be positive moves and news.

Unregistered

Snowflakes.

Clearly there are toxic people hired in this agency. Under those masks are deviants spreading hate . You all sound like women scorned. If you are a male, you are acting like your bitter mother and a beta male. What happened did these women turn down your sexual advances so you're angry? Work on yourselves instead of putting others down to elevate your ego. You clearly don't have character to be police officers. You talk like bitter women.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clearly there are toxic people hired in this agency. Under those masks are deviants spreading hate . You all sound like women scorned. If you are a male, you are acting like your bitter mother and a beta male. What happened did these women turn down your sexual advances so you're angry? Work on yourselves instead of putting others down to elevate your ego. You clearly don't have character to be police officers. You talk like bitter women.
    Nice try pulling out the proverbial “victim” card. Nope, play that card at another table and another game.
    This has absolutely nothing to do with being turned down by these two idiots. It just so happens that they, along with another female employee, our very own Lorvia Paul, are on front street for their stupidity, incompetence and bad behavior.
    Not too along ago, we had another female, Sergeant T. Moore, who played NASCAR with kids in the car and while drunk. Before that, it was the Drunkard at Communications, Lt. Perez, I mean Sergeant Perez, I mean Officer Perez (he’s been busted down so many times I forget).
    This isn’t about racism or sexism; instead, it’s about stupidism, incompetentism, lazism, and uselessism. Stop with the baseless defenses and allegations.
    All of those named here are/were bad employees and were, or should be canned.
    Ridding our department of negative employees is a positive exercise and Lord knows we have a lot of them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice try pulling out the proverbial “victim” card. Nope, play that card at another table and another game.
    This has absolutely nothing to do with being turned down by these two idiots. It just so happens that they, along with another female employee, our very own Lorvia Paul, are on front street for their stupidity, incompetence and bad behavior.
    Not too along ago, we had another female, Sergeant T. Moore, who played NASCAR with kids in the car and while drunk. Before that, it was the Drunkard at Communications, Lt. Perez, I mean Sergeant Perez, I mean Officer Perez (he’s been busted down so many times I forget).
    This isn’t about racism or sexism; instead, it’s about stupidism, incompetentism, lazism, and uselessism. Stop with the baseless defenses and allegations.
    All of those named here are/were bad employees and were, or should be canned.
    Ridding our department of negative employees is a positive exercise and Lord knows we have a lot of them.
    Whoever you are, you're included