Natalie they are investigating you ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look all you want, haters will always hate. Being jealous of another cause, I know what I'm doing and been rewarded for it, doesn't make me a cheater, thief or whore. If you have anything, go to car 1 yourself and deal with it. When it backfires in your face, just remember you did this to yourself. Their is no proof that Ron, gave me the answers to the Sgt test. If your so convinced of this cheating, why not the Lt's test too? You can't handle a woman doing better then you'll ever be able to. If you think a transfer to patrol is going to causing me any problems. Think again. I get paid, no matter where I'm assigned
    Tell them Natalie, tell them how it is.

You go girl!!!

Unregistered
    Look all you want, haters will always hate. Being jealous of another cause, I know what I'm doing and been rewarded for it, doesn't make me a cheater, thief or whore. If you have anything, go to car 1 yourself and deal with it. When it backfires in your face, just remember you did this to yourself. Their is no proof that Ron, gave me the answers to the Sgt test. If your so convinced of this cheating, why not the Lt's test too? You can't handle a woman doing better then you'll ever be able to. If you think a transfer to patrol is going to causing me any problems. Think again. I get paid, no matter where I'm assigned
    This is the best thing I read in a while. If you are that stupid to write this, and you might be, you gotta have the biggest balls in this whole place to say you know what you’re doing. You are a fuqqing joke of a cop that has never known what to do and go running to daddy to cover your shit up. Don’t even front like that. There are actual people here that know the truth and there is not a single cop that has ever dealt with Natalie that would vouch for her. If it’s you, you got no business being anywhere like FAT. Remember that.

Unregistered
    No business as a cop... but damn if she ain’t cooking up a comedy career. All her “police knowledge” is about to be in full view now that she can’t hide behind Ron’s smoke screen. Also Nerly is out, you think she’s gonna keep her mouth shut and go down alone? For first time in decades this department is trying to correct course, it’s going raise the tide of morale and sink the idiots that have scammed, lied and cheated their way to favor. It’s amazing to see how fast this department was turned on it head. Way to go Chief. This is how respect is earned. Rank means nothing without substance and guy has substance. Talk all the crap you want about looks, uniform and kneeling, that’s just distractions. I’ll let his decisions speak for themselves. For years we have “leaders” standing around waiting for someone else to tell them what to do. The wait is over, I’m thankful!

Unregistered
    Listen I was there. I know how he did it and and when he gave her the answers. Don’t take my word verify. Ron reviewed the exam several days before it was given.

He took a tape recorder and recorded them reading the answers out. Later he transferred them to a piece of paper. How do you think she had a perfect score on the written?? Ron wasn’t a subject matter expert for her Lt exam. She thought she was going to get the answers.

Unregistered
    Listen I was there. I know how he did it and and when he gave her the answers. Don’t take my word verify. Ron reviewed the exam several days before it was given.

He took a tape recorder and recorded them reading the answers out. Later he transferred them to a piece of paper. How do you think she had a perfect score on the written?? Ron wasn’t a subject matter expert for her Lt exam. She thought she was going to get the answers.
    Nat request whistleblower protection like ortiz is doing. Confess!! Claim sexual harassment, hostile work environment and rape before it’s to late.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you guys stop the ***** gossip BS and come forward with Fred A Fernandez’s cover ups! We all know there are plenty! Do your job!

Unregistered
    Why don’t you guys stop the ***** gossip BS and come forward with Fred A Fernandez’s cover ups! We all know there are plenty! Do your job!
    Fred A Fernandez cover up. What is that?

Unregistered

Thumbs up

This B.tch went to IA to report that one of her guys removed the gbs from his veh. Wow! Pos why don’t you talk about how Papier gave you the answers to the written part of the sgt exam? Why didn’t u report that. Or when he gave you and signed all the fake overtime.? Let’s not talk about the rest.
    Hey snitch way don't you report yourself to IA for cheating on the sgt's exam.

If you really want to shut everyone up why don't you retake the exam?
    I bet you wont pass it.
    By the way if you did so well in the sgt exam, Number 2, then the Lieutenants test should be a breeze. you should come out in the top five.
    But I think you already took the Lieutenants test and didn't pass. Wonder why !!!!

Unregistered
    If this individual received misappropriated overtime and accepted improperly obtained promotional exam information, these are crimes and need to be investigated. Alleged sexual favors for career advancement and staff placement are also certainly unethical, if not criminal and also potentially career ending. These are only allegations currently. However, what type of individual commits these acts, but will enforce law and Departmental policy against others with extreme scrutiny, when working internal affairs!

A corrupt sociopath that has no ethics and values. People like this are capable of anything. People like this also fold when the squeeze is put on them. This category of criminal will rat out anyone to save themselves, PONDER THAT FOR A MOMENT!
    People don't forget. I was advised by a little bird that you said," MPD is not a professional organization," I plan on leaving and going to the FBI! Why didn't you leave when you had the chance. Was it to hard to pass up alleged misappropriated overtime , alleged insider unethical criminal promotional exam assistance and alleged sex for staff positions and career advancement in specialized units with no experience! I know they are only allegations, but they will be pursued. Going to another local police department or the FBI? You will be lucky if you get hired as a dog catcher if a professional investigation reveals unacceptable, unethical or criminal conduct. Chief order a complete and extensive investigation into these allegations, to either clear or hold sworn personnel accountable for they're actions.

Unregistered
    People don't forget. I was advised by a little bird that you said," MPD is not a professional organization," I plan on leaving and going to the FBI! Why didn't you leave when you had the chance. Was it to hard to pass up alleged misappropriated overtime , alleged insider unethical criminal promotional exam assistance and alleged sex for staff positions and career advancement in specialized units with no experience! I know they are only allegations, but they will be pursued. Going to another local police department or the FBI? You will be lucky if you get hired as a dog catcher if a professional investigation reveals unacceptable, unethical or criminal conduct. Chief order a complete and extensive investigation into these allegations, to either clear or hold sworn personnel accountable for they're actions.
    Won't happen, su@ks but a extensive investigation by our own department, wouldn't be done. Papier, should have been fired, has he? City hall has their clan and will protect them, with everything that have. Ortiz's should have been fired, demoted at the very least, nothing. Sure city hall wants accountably and professionalism, that's all for the other guy's. They need to not air, problems with staff, cause it wouldn't go well for them. Sure, they will puff out there chest's and say, this or that and will leave it in the hand's for the chief but will give the chief guidelines, to follow. As far a Natalie goes, sure maybe and it's a big maybe a transfer out of special units but it will be somewhere, they know she can handle. Like a desk position out of sight and out of mind. The standards almost are held to, don't apply to everyone here. We've all scene it, over and over again. It's easier and safer to nail a officer, then those on up. Cause the picture it would paint, would show that there is a problem with supervision and staff. The accident, Mrs. P. got in is a great example. YOU remove your vehicle from a 17, your career is over and well as those that helped you.

You cover up a incident once, it's a sure bet you did it before and no one knows about and you will do it again. No one likes to rat (as they say) on a fellow officer, me included. That's something you have to live with, good or bad. yet, expecting me or you to put our career on the line is asking to much and YOU would be the only one taking a hit, if it comes to light. Not those who put you in that position, they say you should of known better. The 3 monkey's are alive and well serving M.P.D. (see no evil, speck no evil, hear no evil) We all love and hate, for reasons that are only known to us. We all want to be accepted and well thought of by our peer's. Which in it's self is a good thing but when it comes down to you, your family, the choice for you should be a very simple one. Cause when your nailed, not one person here will help you feed your family, help on the bills or anything else. Some people should not be cops, most get found out right away and not hired, many it takes time and it shows up but if you in the click, all's O.K. Standards, even at the min. shows who should be here and who should not. Yet, we all know some that should not and there is nothing most of us can do about that. Staff must be beyond reproach, like I.A. should be. Yet, they cover for each others, expecting a favor in return.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast