Natalie they are investigating you !
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Natalie they are investigating you !

Girl It’s just a matter of time.. cheaters are never winners ! Ronnie FIU are hiring

Unregistered
    Nat People are talking ! Get an attorney. Its going to be a pleasure to sign your Aform

Unregistered
    And a pleasure to transport her to TGK. No bond.

Unregistered
    This B.tch went to IA to report that one of her guys removed the gbs from his veh. Wow! Pos why don’t you talk about how Papier gave you the answers to the written part of the sgt exam? Why didn’t u report that. Or when he gave you and signed all the fake overtime.? Let’s not talk about the rest.

Unregistered
    Why isn’t she ROD yet? Chief transfer her back to patrol. She was put into FAT to keep quite. Why isn’t Colina tell you the real reason why she got demoted from Papier EA assistant The truth is out there.

Unregistered
    What is the truth. Everybody want to know why she was secretly demoted back to a Sgt.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This B.tch went to IA to report that one of her guys removed the gbs from his veh. Wow! Pos why don’t you talk about how Papier gave you the answers to the written part of the sgt exam? Why didn’t u report that. Or when he gave you and signed all the fake overtime.? Let’s not talk about the rest.
    Smoke and mirror tactics. Little does she know that distraction techniques this late in the game is only highlighting her own skeletons.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Smoke and mirror tactics. Little does she know that distraction techniques this late in the game is only highlighting her own skeletons.
    If this individual received misappropriated overtime and accepted improperly obtained promotional exam information, these are crimes and need to be investigated. Alleged sexual favors for career advancement and staff placement are also certainly unethical, if not criminal and also potentially career ending. These are only allegations currently. However, what type of individual commits these acts, but will enforce law and Departmental policy against others with extreme scrutiny, when working internal affairs!

A corrupt sociopath that has no ethics and values. People like this are capable of anything. People like this also fold when the squeeze is put on them. This category of criminal will rat out anyone to save themselves, PONDER THAT FOR A MOMENT!

Unregistered
    Chief, Why isn’t this woman ROD

Papier’s mistress
    Cheating on promotional exam
    Unlawful overtime compensation signed by Papier
    Nepotism promotion and transferred to specialized units
    Fraud in obtaining a Brickel apt using city grant program

The list just goes on and on.

Do what Colina and others failed to do. Follow the Paper trail.

Unregistered
    Look all you want, haters will always hate. Being jealous of another cause, I know what I'm doing and been rewarded for it, doesn't make me a cheater, thief or whore. If you have anything, go to car 1 yourself and deal with it. When it backfires in your face, just remember you did this to yourself. Their is no proof that Ron, gave me the answers to the Sgt test. If your so convinced of this cheating, why not the Lt's test too? You can't handle a woman doing better then you'll ever be able to. If you think a transfer to patrol is going to causing me any problems. Think again. I get paid, no matter where I'm assigned

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast