Natalie they are investigating you ! - Page 11
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'll be fine, don't worry yourself into a heart attack.
    Wait till they start questioning you under oath if you cheated on any promotional exam or got paid for unwork overtime from the background unit while assigned to another unit. People are talking subpoenas are going out for cell phone records.

Unregistered
    Queen Maritza La Sucio (Crespogram Alumni Celebrity) of the Underworld MPD bottom feeders, already advised you all.

PIMP HER OUT like a trading card at the swingers club!!!

Unregistered
    Wait till they start questioning you under oath if you cheated on any promotional exam or got paid for unwork overtime from the background unit while assigned to another unit. People are talking subpoenas are going out for cell phone records.
    Under oath? If another signed off on the overtime slip, take it up with them. They wouldn't have, so try another way. Cheated on a test? Isn't that the norm around here, Again prove it. Subpoenas on cell phone, good luck with that. How far you think they can go back? If a judge even sign's off on it. Hollow threats, is all your left with. See your putting the cart, before the horse. I've done nothing wrong or that anyone else hasn't done and still doing. A little while back, you couldn't help yourself, posting about Ortiz's never wearing the MPD uniform again, facing criminal charges, that he should be under a watch at a mental facility. Guess what, you were wrong then and WRONG again. Don't you have anything better in life to do?

Your getting so worked up over me, that your going to miss the big picture.. Your career. Everyone one has a little dirt on them. Even you hero! You can take, just about any report, down the road and pick it apart. Even if it was a righteous one. So, try doing what you were hired to do. Be the all you can be, meter maid. Jealously, isn't heathy, maybe you should ask for time off or get on some medication.

Unregistered
    Under oath? If another signed off on the overtime slip, take it up with them. They wouldn't have, so try another way. Cheated on a test? Isn't that the norm around here, Again prove it. Subpoenas on cell phone, good luck with that. How far you think they can go back? If a judge even sign's off on it. Hollow threats, is all your left with. See your putting the cart, before the horse. I've done nothing wrong or that anyone else hasn't done and still doing. A little while back, you couldn't help yourself, posting about Ortiz's never wearing the MPD uniform again, facing criminal charges, that he should be under a watch at a mental facility. Guess what, you were wrong then and WRONG again. Don't you have anything better in life to do?

Your getting so worked up over me, that your going to miss the big picture.. Your career. Everyone one has a little dirt on them. Even you hero! You can take, just about any report, down the road and pick it apart. Even if it was a righteous one. So, try doing what you were hired to do. Be the all you can be, meter maid. Jealously, isn't heathy, maybe you should ask for time off or get on some medication.
    Come to terms with the reality of your current situation, no more STAFF Protection under the alleged friends with privileges' doctrine. You have been identified as an entitled scammer amongst many other things to include involvement in alleged criminal conduct , along with multiple administrative and ethical violations. You will need to fend for yourself now or hook up with another staff member to protect you from yourself. I don't think that you will survive the pending investigations. However, if you do, get ready to get," PIMPED OUT" as apparently Maritza La Sucia mentioned in another thread. Correction you are MPDs only super hero WONDER WOMAN.

Unregistered
    Come to terms with the reality of your current situation, no more STAFF Protection under the alleged friends with privileges' doctrine. You have been identified as an entitled scammer amongst many other things to include involvement in alleged criminal conduct , along with multiple administrative and ethical violations. You will need to fend for yourself now or hook up with another staff member to protect you from yourself. I don't think that you will survive the pending investigations. However, if you do, get ready to get," PIMPED OUT" as apparently Maritza La Sucia mentioned in another thread. Correction you are MPDs only super hero WONDER WOMAN.
    Thank you for your kind words. I'll be going to I.A. as a supervisor and would love to sit down and have a nice chat with you.

Unregistered
    Thank you for your kind words. I'll be going to I.A. as a supervisor and would love to sit down and have a nice chat with you.
    The new chief is making moves and don't be surprised if you get assigned supervision of the toilets in the shithouse, not I.A.

Unregistered
    I miss the Papiers. Hopefully they come to the central station and have lunch with me.

Unregistered
    I miss the Papiers. Hopefully they come to the central station and have lunch with me.
    Natalie were are you ? I got something for u
    http://www.thecrespogram.com/archive...onna-call.html

Unregistered

Two Cents

Well said! In the end you be vindicated and you have your job, seniority and they're going to have to SUC& it.

Unregistered

Meter Maids ? We are less than you , because we work patrol and don't Pimp our selves out to married staff members for staff promotion or special unit placement? Look at yourself in the mirror, its not a favorable view.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast