Thinking out loud... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    going to shit!? Man you do not know what youre talkin about. This agency has gone from a small operation to full ops.
    Now the workload has slowed down. That is a good thing. It means crime is down.
    If you were here when we were hopping call to call before , you would say ahhh this is nice. Shut your pie hole and enjoy the easy money 💰🏄*♂️🎅
    What crime?! Some little kid get hit on the playground. Just stop pretending you do real police work. You’re a security guard that can barely qualify with a firearm. It’s funny when the “vets” of this department say “jumping from call to call”. Knowing where to park your car at each school must be really tough. It’s easy money, just don’t say you’re a cop.

Unregistered

Easy, easy money 💰

What crime?! Some little kid get hit on the playground. Just stop pretending you do real police work. You’re a security guard that can barely qualify with a firearm. It’s funny when the “vets” of this department say “jumping from call to call”. Knowing where to park your car at each school must be really tough. It’s easy money, just don’t say you’re a cop.
    Jealous aren't you....tee...hee.......$$$$$

Unregistered
    😂 Major Crimes Bureau at school board is stolen cell phones, kindergartners fighting, fire drills, and maybe, just maybe, a plastic nerf gun in a locker.
    That entire agency is a waste of money. Millions and millions of tax payer dollars going to fund a bunch of make believe cops. I look at my tax bill and see a chunk of it goes to fund two areas - public education and fire rescue. If you think about it, residents of Miami Dade County already pay taxes for police services too and are actually paying double for this Mickey Mouse school board outfit. 🤡

Unregistered

Wake up

😂 Major Crimes Bureau at school board is stolen cell phones, kindergartners fighting, fire drills, and maybe, just maybe, a plastic nerf gun in a locker.
    That entire agency is a waste of money. Millions and millions of tax payer dollars going to fund a bunch of make believe cops. I look at my tax bill and see a chunk of it goes to fund two areas - public education and fire rescue. If you think about it, residents of Miami Dade County already pay taxes for police services too and are actually paying double for this Mickey Mouse school board outfit. 🤡
    NO NO DO NOT .LOSE YOUR MIND OVER THAT..........
    DO NOT THINK LIKE A LITTLE MISCREANT.
    FOR YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU RESIST PERSISTS.......AND YOU WILL BE TAXED SO MUCH IN MANY WAYS .....DO NOT ASK WHY YOU HAVE TO PAY SO MUCH, INSTEAD, ASK YOURSELF, " HOW CAN I GENERATE MORE MONEY FROM OTHER SOURCES, TO PAY FOR THOSE TAXES AND HAVE ENOUGH TO FLOURISH AND LIVE A LAViSH LIFSTYLE!
    WHEN YOU WORK ON YOURSELF INSTEAD OF HATING OTHERS, YOUR WORLD WILL CHANGE.
    BUT ALL IS NOT LOST. MY FRIEND, I WILL HELP YOU. DO THIS:

EVERY MORNING WHEN YOU WAKE UP.. DO NOT! LET THAT EVIL THOUGHT ABOUT ANYONE ENTER YOUR MIND. INSTEAD, SAY THIS UPON AWAKENING EVERY DAY: " THANK YOU SOURCE OF ALL, I BLESS ALL, I AM GREATFUL AND I AM ABUNDANT!" THEN, GO OUT ABD TAKE ACTION! FIND A NEED AND FILL IT! IT IS THAT SIMPLE. GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVORS...
    THIS AGENCY MAY NOT BE A GOOD FIT...
    ALTHOUGH FIR DOING NOTHING, SOME OFFICERS HERE ARE EARNING A GOOD 100 PLUS THOUSAND
    . I WOULD SAY THATS A BLESSING. I AM NIT TRYING TO BE CONDESCENDING BUT SIMPLY POINTING OUT A TRUTH.

YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD? START WITH YOURSELF😇

Unregistered
    Jealous aren't you....tee...hee.......$$$$$
    Nah I make more than you so don’t worry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12