Director and Chief
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Director and Chief

Thanks for being there and for your support of Adam's family and the agency. I am proud and grateful.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for being there and for your support of Adam's family and the agency. I am proud and grateful.
    Fools pride

Unregistered
    Fools pride
    I am begging you to leave. If you will send me your name and address I will contribute 1,000 towards your relocation expenses. Support this agency or move on or stfu.

Unregistered
    Fools pride
    With such an ignorant statement I am convinced you do not work here. It is obvious you are not on our team.

Unregistered
    Very much still here. The TCO cucks won’t get a pass from me because they went to the funeral.

Unregistered
    I am begging you to leave. If you will send me your name and address I will contribute 1,000 towards your relocation expenses. Support this agency or move on or stfu.
    You TCO cuckolds can’t help yourself. You spent two years trying to destroy OUR workplace. You leave or stfu.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3281728]You TCO cuckolds can’t help yourself. You spent two years trying to destroy OUR workplace. You leave or stfu.[/QUOTE

Your wife has spent a considerable amount of time explaining the role of a cuck to you. Please ask her to explain support and loyalty to those that supply you with a check that allows your wife to enjoy herself.

Unregistered
    Your wife has spent a considerable amount of time explaining the role of a cuck to you. Please ask her to explain support and loyalty to those that supply you with a check that allows your wife to enjoy herself.
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the boat around to take my wife fishing. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Unregistered
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the boat around to take my wife fishing. Happy Easter to you and yours.
    I chuckle every time you repost my original post. You and I know the truth. It's good entertainment.

Unregistered
    Give 'em both credit for making the trip here. I didn't see anyone else from the panhandle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast