New Narcotics Section. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sad to see a great bureau get destroyed by politics and incompetent leadership. The friends and family program destroyed this one great bureau. All the experience, great detectives retired. All that is left is phony ppl, that want jeans, beard tattoos, and a rental.

Zero work ethic and Zero experience kills bureaus.

Proudly retired Narco Old timer.
    Hey proudly retired Narco Old timer, Go **** your self. Still here Old timer...

Unregistered
    Hey proudly retired Narco Old timer, Go **** your self. Still here Old timer...
    Probably not for long bahahahha

Unregistered
    Facts: Chief Caneva hates narcotics and their search warrants. No mystery there why narcotics is merging.

Unregistered

Que pasa mdpd

Narcotics use to be the premier kick azz bureau wtf happened?

Unregistered
    New age in policing!

Unregistered
    Narcotics use to be the premier kick azz bureau wtf happened?
    They use to get several guns a night in TNT w a perp and 50 plus bad guys

Unregistered
    They use to get several guns a night in TNT w a perp and 50 plus bad guys
    Mostly arrested swats of people. Didn’t lower crime. Murders s d robberies we’re at the hugest levels. I know, I was there but made lots of money as long as you told Major Charlie he was the. Best. Thank you.

Unregistered
    Mostly arrested swats of people. Didn’t lower crime. Murders s d robberies we’re at the hugest levels. I know, I was there but made lots of money as long as you told Major Charlie he was the. Best. Thank you.
    There was a detective there who was banging this dark haired detective chick with a big ass who was FAF. Dude was totally married, kids, the whole deal. Pretty sure he wound up leaving the wife to be with big ass. That’s what I remember, seeing them stuck together with her pissed off looking face all the time. You all know who I’m talking about. I told one of the guys how smokin hot she was and they gave the whole scoop.

Unregistered
    There was a detective there who was banging this dark haired detective chick with a big ass who was FAF. Dude was totally married, kids, the whole deal. Pretty sure he wound up leaving the wife to be with big ass. That’s what I remember, seeing them stuck together with her pissed off looking face all the time. You all know who I’m talking about. I told one of the guys how smokin hot she was and they gave the whole scoop.
    The sheer numbers of career criminals arrested and criminals with guns arrested by TNT greatly decreased crime. What happened was once Nanney left and then Ubieta they put churukian who transferred alk the best lieutenants who followed Nanney to robbery

Unregistered
    That’s simply not true. Murders and robberies consistently went DOWN. For last several years murders and robberies are way up. TNT and RID back I’m the day made a meaningful impact. But both went down hill because MANAGEMENT brought their buddies in.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast