Hey Sgt Polan, it didn’t take long.

Unregistered

Hey Sgt Polan, it didn’t take long.

Hey Sgt Polan, didn’t take long for everyone at DPD to despise you, and realize how incompetent you are. Let me give you some advice. Start acting like an upper level commander, and not like lower level management. This is exactly what happens when you have a Sgt of motors from a small department, who becomes the Col. of DLE in 5 minutes.

Unregistered
    They love him over there. He's doing great.

Unregistered

Ok bro

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok, let’s get this straight, so a cop from DPD told you they love him? And what do you think Sgt Polan would do to this cop if he said Sgt Polan is an incompetent moron? Because you know it would get back to the motor Sgt.

Unregistered
    You are so full of $hit, I've talked to a couple of guys over there, they don't like him. He acts like Tony, he's an expert in everything..... not!

Unregistered
    What’s actually happening and why some may not like him is all the captains and lt are missing asa and trying to reinvent the wheel. They themselves have been sitting on their assets collecting a check for the last few years and now that the other guy is gone they are trying to kiss ass to them that’s posing guys off with the things they are coming up with

Unregistered

Classic Jimmy

What’s actually happening and why some may not like him is all the captains and lt are missing asa and trying to reinvent the wheel. They themselves have been sitting on their assets collecting a check for the last few years and now that the other guy is gone they are trying to kiss ass to them that’s posing guys off with the things they are coming up with
    Classic Jimmy, making changes just because he can, and just for the sake of it. I guess all those great changes at BSO couldn’t change the results of the airport shooting, or the slaughter of 17 people at a high school. Hey Jimmy, you were probably better at selling motorcycles.

Unregistered
    Classic Jimmy, making changes just because he can, and just for the sake of it. I guess all those great changes at BSO couldn’t change the results of the airport shooting, or the slaughter of 17 people at a high school. Hey Jimmy, you were probably better at selling motorcycles.
    I agree, he should have stayed at Harley. It would have been better for everybody. I wonder if he doesn't come in until 11a at Davie PD? After all he has to go to the gym for a few hours, while in duty. I wish I could spend 2 or 3 hours in the gym while in duty. He a do as I say, not as I do type of person. And Motor Sergeant Jimmy definitely isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

Unregistered

Like many

Sgt Polan, like many others, is a victim of a failed promotional system. But the real victims are the people who have suffered from this system. 17 dead, 14 school children.
    Sgt to Col? Basically overnight. Does anyone really think there’s nothing wrong with this?

Unregistered
    Sgt Polan, like many others, is a victim of a failed promotional system. But the real victims are the people who have suffered from this system. 17 dead, 14 school children.
    Sgt to Col? Basically overnight. Does anyone really think there’s nothing wrong with this?
    No, not really. I mean who really cares. This whole system is turning out to be a failed experiment. Yes, he is a joke. But only one joke in the whole F#@kShow