No respect for are fallen. Pathetic Leadership.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

No respect for are fallen. Pathetic Leadership.

Wow. Not one email on today’s ceremony honoring our fallen brothers and sisters and retirees. Not one!!! Sad

Unregistered
    Ceremony was great.

Unregistered
    And your surprised ? Time and time again it’s been proven that this command staff in line with the way the liberal society feels about police work shows they could care less. Again you are only a ID number here they talk family there is no family here. This is only a job so come do your job and stay quiet. Don’t be the next one the few come to honor.

Unregistered
    There was an email, 10 minutes before the event.

Unregistered
    I wish I would have known. Thanks Ernesto.L

Unregistered
    The only thing Ricky is concerned with is RICKY. He could give 3 s hits about retirees or memorial ceremonies.

Unregistered
    And not to worry from what I see around here very few car either.

Unregistered
    The Chief needs to go. He has no idea how to manage this PD. Oates did a better job and he was an outside Chief. We have a 43 Chief, an 86 Patrol Major and an Assistant Chief with a service dog. This is stuff right out of Reno 911.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Chief needs to go. He has no idea how to manage this PD. Oates did a better job and he was an outside Chief. We have a 43 Chief, an 86 Patrol Major and an Assistant Chief with a service dog. This is stuff right out of Reno 911.
    No!!! You are wrong. It's not a "Service Dog"... It's a "Therapy Dog"

Unregistered
    Nice email Angulo. Happy that you are making the motion tomorrow on the vote of no confidence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast