Homicide - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Homicide

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Train people in Homicide? Do you hear yourself stupid! They should not be training anyone! It’s suppose to be the best of the best handling the worse crime to society. Wait until the lawsuits start coming down on the brass for these incompetent moves.
    I have an idea. Instead of coming onto this blog why don’t you work your cases? Oh wait the overtime hasn’t kicked in yet.

Unregistered
    I have an idea. Instead of coming onto this blog why don’t you work your cases? Oh wait the overtime hasn’t kicked in yet.
    How bout no one wants to work with you arrogant assholes. I’ve never had one good experience with a homicide Detective. They have all been a bunch of assholes who think they are better then everyone. Maybe look inside your unit first.

Unregistered
    Paul don’t start crying now. You choose to be Uber 2.0. You should not be one to talk about overtime theft. Never seen a cold case sergeant who investigates nothing make over 200k a year. Go drive the Director around now little one.

Unregistered
    Hey moron, look around we have giu ppl with a year on. This is what our department has become and you need to step up and train ppl instead of crying and complaining.
    Moron? One of the incompetents or politically connected I guess. Several years of GIU experience handling shootings used to be a prerequisite. Like I said, things have changed. FOR THE WORSE.

Unregistered
    TRex takes the cake! Zero investigative experience! He probably has never even seen a Blue. Now he’s a Homicide Sgt! Big mistake! Keep hooking up inept people to Major Bureaus and watch this Dept sink! FDLE will soon take over our Homicide Investigations!

Unregistered
    All he has ever done is kids @ss and tap dance! Since he was an officer he would tap dance for the brass. And it hasn’t changed as a Sgt! Wait until the find out he has the IQ of an 8th grader!

Unregistered
    Wait until both the captain and shoe get a civil lawsuit against them for negligence. Not to mention the Director for allowing this sham to happen.

Unregistered
    Hey Major, how did it feel to be OWNED by Sgt DC? Learn to F8ck off our scenes pal 🖕 you’re the worst to step foot in this bureau. Your incompetence shows every time you talk. Shame on the Director for allowing this

Unregistered
    Major GEOFENCE needs to go.

Unregistered
    Ain’t it grand when a bunch of gold badges with ZERO experience working a homicide come on in and start telling you how to run a case? We were solving cases way before you got here and we’ll be solving cases way after you’re gone. Go to PCB for god sake already and leave us the f**k alone. Oh and great pic for new sergeant. Brings a ton of investigative experience to the table I’m told.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast