Sgt Yaosca Vanegas

Unregistered

Sgt Yaosca Vanegas

She need to leave with Major Farmer. These two F U C Ked over so many civilians and officers. Put her back in patrol.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She need to leave with Major Farmer. These two F U C Ked over so many civilians and officers. Put her back in patrol.
    Yes throw a shoe at her.. fat hypocrite!

Unregistered
    All these tarnished officers have no business working for a chief as staff. I hope 🥑, removes all those dirty cops.... vanegas, valentin, nodal from their cushy spots. It looks bad for the department that you reward them for being arrested/fired. All you are saying is that they will cover for the staff if needed. They sold their soles. Please chief, remove the fungus throughout the wound.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All these tarnished officers have no business working for a chief as staff. I hope 🥑, removes all those dirty cops.... vanegas, valentin, nodal from their cushy spots. It looks bad for the department that you reward them for being arrested/fired. All you are saying is that they will cover for the staff if needed. They sold their soles. Please chief, remove the fungus throughout the wound.
    Lol. I like how you got to the science of the issue..