Art Acevedo for Miami-Dade Sheriff 2024

Unregistered

Art Acevedo for Miami-Dade Sheriff 2024

This Kat has done his homework he knows 2024 Miami-Dade will have an Elected Sheriff so Art is out there making a NAME for itself I can see the writing on the Wall.

Art is an investor he goes out there makes people/victims/BLM believe he CARES and is in solidarity with you. Art looking out for what’s good for him kind of a Modified Colina.

Unregistered
    Still wonder what really happen with Colina that he left two years early. Now he's going crazy at home looking for a job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This Kat has done his homework he knows 2024 Miami-Dade will have an Elected Sheriff so Art is out there making a NAME for itself I can see the writing on the Wall.

Art is an investor he goes out there makes people/victims/BLM believe he CARES and is in solidarity with you. Art looking out for what’s good for him kind of a Modified Colina.
    'Art' is usually a very good security to have in your investment portfolio

Unregistered

A+ win for Miami. You tell me if I got it right.
    He,s:

Warm and friendly
    Charismatic and lively personality
    Independent and ambitious
    Ability to plan on a large scale
    Possesses keen intellect
    Willing to work hard to attain his objectives
    Holds a sixth sense that's really intuitive
    Generous, Magnanimous
    Sociable, projects a power of love and is generally popular

Natural authoritive ability
    Networker, successful people-related affairs knows to be careful not to become too opinionated or vain, a push point for his nature.

Practical, visionary who likes to pioneer a project
    Caring and Understanding but has a fighting spirit

Early career success emphasized order, practical problem solving and disciplined with time and energy.
    Now later focus in growth into social relationship and build off earlier experience.

Inspired by intelligence
    Respects those with insight and knowledge
    Goes far and wide in search of wisdom
    Generally honest and frank, usually speaks his mind but prefers deeds to words.
    Knows not to take haste or impulsive action without thinking if repercussions if he becomes too impatient or restless on a matter.

Is quietly sensitive and has a need for love, but gets this fulfilled when working on high ideals and projects of humanitarian and universal nature

Had a general youthful quality
    Appreciation for childhood innocence
    Uplifts others

Success with people
    Organizational leadership
    Ambitious.....did I already say that?
    Likes freedom to manage
    Suited well in community and law
    Could be in politics due to his dramatic sense
    Humanitarian
    Caring personality

This Kat, as you mention above, has a unique combo of intuition and practical skill to make the right decisions generally speaking.
    This is why he was suggested in the first place.
    (Lube... stop peeking at my pitchbooks)

Best success as you build chief!

Unregistered

Art for sheriff? Are you retarded boah?

Art has made himself look like an ass already by the County Chief Justice who rightfully checked him when he tried to blame his problems on the courts being closed during the pandemic when he is the problem keeping his officers from doing their job.

Unregistered
    Art has made himself look like an ass already by the County Chief Justice who rightfully checked him when he tried to blame his problems on the courts being closed during the pandemic when he is the problem keeping his officers from doing their job.
    Chief judge needs to step out and look in from the outside, a fresh set of eyes isn't a bad thing to have at the table. It's a good thing.

Leadership and Management are not synonymous.
    Leadership is mostly about change and transformation.
    Management is about efficiency and implementation.
    Success is when you balance both.

Unregistered
    Dale Chief get ready to apply! Don’t let Colina get that sh.t