Fort myers city council meeting-may 17th 2021-agenda 4.3 - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE. Try again newly. We ALL walked and knocked in Dunbar. On the other hand you might be one of the officers that are scared of real police work so you hide off mcgregor.
    So I guess you are right..You did walk in mcgregor because you were safe
    BULLSHIZAT!!! Maricon!!! DUMBAR is who drafted the referendum with ANTHONY to begin with, I certainly did not waste my time convincing the people that hate us how to vote. McGregor on the other hand greeted us with love, handed out bottle water to us and told us they had our back and alot of ppl told us they fucin hated Doug Baker which was music to my ears. Bottom line PUTO, is MCGREGOR was the grandslam voting base that created the landslide victory Loser!!!🖕🖕🖕

Unregistered
    LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE. Try again newly. We ALL walked and knocked in Dunbar. On the other hand you might be one of the officers that are scared of real police work so you hide off mcgregor.
    So I guess you are right..You did walk in mcgregor because you were safe
    Your FULL of 🐕 SH*# PENDEJO!!!

Unregistered
    Not AT. Not even close. You must be a newly ignorant promoted douche or adim. Just stating what the Sheriff was planning last time. Good luck Fu@%tard getting your child support together with no job.
    Anthony's boytoy🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Anthony's boytoy🤣🤣🤣
    Strike 2 loser!

Unregistered
    Strike 2 loser!
    Chupa mi Pinga =Strike 🖕🖕🖕

Unregistered
    Your FULL of 🐕 SH*# PENDEJO!!!
    me Jung feng

Unregistered
    Chupa mi Pinga =Strike 🖕🖕🖕
    Hope you like wearing green and humping calls you Fu@king Pu$$y!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    As much as you all cry about this place on here I’m surprised you don’t want them to disband.

Unregistered
    All of you in favor of this probably should have never been hired here in the first place. Former pizza delivery and Uber drivers who thought it would be cool to be a cop, you would have never been hired here 10 years ago. So go ahead and work for LCSO. Enjoy your 42k a year (for the rest of your career, no step plan, no union representation, no OT and enjoy your 2010 Ford Crown Victoria). At least you won’t have to wear a body camera to catch how dumb you really are. Peace ✌🏾
    LCSO is upgrading their fleet to all SUVs by the end of next year and there are no crown vics left on patrol. Nice try. The starting pay is about to go up to 50k, with experience pay, plus free medical for your entire family, and only 3% pay towards your pension. No OT usually but basically unlimited details. Keep trying.

Unregistered
    As much as you all cry about this place on here I’m surprised you don’t want them to disband.
    Billy the Plumber STFU!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast