Fort myers city council meeting-may 17th 2021-agenda 4.3 - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This lost in a LANDSLIDE a few years ago...and will LOSE again
    That's because all of the azzkizzers went out knocked on doors in DUNBAR begging residents to keep them.
    I would say that if it goes thru maybe MAYBE 1/4TH of you will be taken. So I guess sleeping with #?? wont even save your job

Unregistered
    That's because all of the azzkizzers went out knocked on doors in DUNBAR begging residents to keep them.
    I would say that if it goes thru maybe MAYBE 1/4TH of you will be taken. So I guess sleeping with #?? wont even save your job
    No one was in DUMBAR, most door knocking was on the McGregor corridor, where volunteers found out how much Doug Baker was hated...try again Genius!!

Unregistered
    None of it matters if the politicians are in favor of LCSO take over. City if flush with cash now and can make it happen if they want.

Unregistered
    Anthony go AWAY....Mama's calling ya, says your boyfriend is knocking on the back-door!
    Not AT. Not even close. You must be a newly ignorant promoted douche or adim. Just stating what the Sheriff was planning last time. Good luck Fu@%tard getting your child support together with no job.

Unregistered
    Go ahead and let LCSO take over I have 25 years of service I can retire fully invested.

Unregistered
    Go ahead and let LCSO take over I have 25 years of service I can retire fully invested.
    Also Im 100% Italian I'm not Irish I do not wear green.

Unregistered
    Carmine and the council have been working on this for a long time. This will happen. Everyone loves Carmine.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    carmine and the council have been working on this for a long time. This will happen. Everyone loves carmine.
    lcso sucks!!!!

Unregistered
    All of you in favor of this probably should have never been hired here in the first place. Former pizza delivery and Uber drivers who thought it would be cool to be a cop, you would have never been hired here 10 years ago. So go ahead and work for LCSO. Enjoy your 42k a year (for the rest of your career, no step plan, no union representation, no OT and enjoy your 2010 Ford Crown Victoria). At least you won’t have to wear a body camera to catch how dumb you really are. Peace ✌🏾

Unregistered
    No one was in DUMBAR, most door knocking was on the McGregor corridor, where volunteers found out how much Doug Baker was hated...try again Genius!!
    LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE. Try again newly. We ALL walked and knocked in Dunbar. On the other hand you might be one of the officers that are scared of real police work so you hide off mcgregor.
    So I guess you are right..You did walk in mcgregor because you were safe

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast