This just in Scott Israel - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tony will replaced. They are only waiting so that monies don't have to be spent on a special election. Tony's replacement will clearly defeat Israel. People will not want Israel back and Tony's replacement will have the backing of the Parkland elitist. Follow the money. No one wants to give Israel money anymore and the black vote isn't enough to help him.
    So what’s the date where after there is no special election?

Unregistered
    So what’s the date where after there is no special election?
    As soon as Israel does the right thing and eat his gun.

Unregistered

The blacks want a black sheriff

Israel gave out cash in the black community, they voted for a black guy, unfortunately anyone but Scott and his event planners

Unregistered
    Israel gave out cash in the black community, they voted for a black guy, unfortunately anyone but Scott and his event planners
    Israel will win the election and Parkland losers who capitalized will all go down. It's been proven that Israel did the right thing. I mean we all know that. Sheriff Israel sounds real good!!

Unregistered
    Israel will win the election and Parkland losers who capitalized will all go down. It's been proven that Israel did the right thing. I mean we all know that. Sheriff Israel sounds real good!!
    Give it up loser, Israel will never be Sheriff! Perhaps after he finds no one will contribute any money to his campaign he will take the other poster’s advice and eat his gun. He would be doing south Florida a huge favor.

Unregistered
    Tony will replaced. They are only waiting so that monies don't have to be spent on a special election. Tony's replacement will clearly defeat Israel. People will not want Israel back and Tony's replacement will have the backing of the Parkland elitist. Follow the money. No one wants to give Israel money anymore and the black vote isn't enough to help him.
    Stop already, nothing is going to happen to Teflon Tony. He's the scum of the earth and he's still here, gee thanks Parkland, great pick!

I will say this, Isreal is an idiot, but if the race is between Isreal and Tony, as much as it pains me to say this I will vote Isreal all the way. Tony's got to go!

Unregistered
    Stop already, nothing is going to happen to Teflon Tony. He's the scum of the earth and he's still here, gee thanks Parkland, great pick!

I will say this, Isreal is an idiot, but if the race is between Isreal and Tony, as much as it pains me to say this I will vote Isreal all the way. Tony's got to go!
    You would be wasting your vote. The election will be decided by the residents of Broward not any deputies. Not enough live in Broward to make a difference in what the residents decide. The dirtbags who live in Broward love Tony and I don’t believe that loser Israel could even raise the filing fees to run. As a true professional I will not vote for either one of those two pieces of sh!t. Unless a legitimate candidate comes along I will vote for no one. This whole thread is an attempt by the Amazing Retard known as Scott Israel to get his name out there and garner support. However, the majority of the comments prove Israel has no chance and all these posts about bringing him back are from one person who wishes to return as a Captain, because as an unemployed fat slob loser he is laughed at daily by his neighbors and all who see him. You two losers will never be back and know you are laughed at daily. Oh and Scott suck a dik!

Unregistered
    The name is Django. The D is silent.

Unregistered
    As soon as Israel does the right thing and eat his gun.
    Hard to entertain such a stupid statement like this. Your a full thread diehard retard.

Unregistered
    Hard to entertain such a stupid statement like this. Your a full thread diehard retard.
    Leave the Israel family out of this. It’s not their fault! They come from a long line of inbred losers. They have a history of abusing kids and small animals and have been freeloading off the government and anyone they could con for years. They are not retarded just scumbags.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast