This just in Scott Israel - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hard to entertain such a stupid statement like this. Your a full thread diehard retard.
    It’s you’re, not your. Stop showing “your” 6th grade education Israel. “You’re” a loser and a moron.

Unregistered
    You would be wasting your vote. The election will be decided by the residents of Broward not any deputies. Not enough live in Broward to make a difference in what the residents decide. The dirtbags who live in Broward love Tony and I don’t believe that loser Israel could even raise the filing fees to run. As a true professional I will not vote for either one of those two pieces of sh!t. Unless a legitimate candidate comes along I will vote for no one. This whole thread is an attempt by the Amazing Retard known as Scott Israel to get his name out there and garner support. However, the majority of the comments prove Israel has no chance and all these posts about bringing him back are from one person who wishes to return as a Captain, because as an unemployed fat slob loser he is laughed at daily by his neighbors and all who see him. You two losers will never be back and know you are laughed at daily. Oh and Scott suck a dik!
    I had a turtle crawl into my backyard today. I wanted to move it, but I'm told they carry herpes. Is this true ?

Unregistered
    I had a turtle crawl into my backyard today. I wanted to move it, but I'm told they carry herpes. Is this true ?
    Yes, that is correct. All members of the Israel family carry the disease.

Unregistered
    Of course they don’t want her, Israel’s wife and daughter are servicing them. They won’t touch your wife. Israel is not fit to retrieve garbage cans and couldn’t even get a job in waste management let alone law enforcement. $1000. says Israel can’t raise the money or support to to run in 2024. Spit the d!ck out and put your money where your mouth is!
    I found a dead duck in my backyard today. Should I be concerned about the lake water ?

Unregistered
    Israel will win the election and Parkland losers who capitalized will all go down. It's been proven that Israel did the right thing. I mean we all know that. Sheriff Israel sounds real good!!
    Guarantee you if a vote were to happen today Israel will win by a landslide.
    We would vote for Israel and the truth behind all what happened in Parkland will be revealed.
    Israel should have never been removed. To bad you following ducks don’t have a brain to get this. Once the truth is exposed you all will be left with your mouth open. That’s when we stick it in and tell you to swallow. Broward has a lot of stupid people who can’t think on there own.

Unregistered
    Guarantee you if a vote were to happen today Israel will win by a landslide.
    We would vote for Israel and the truth behind all what happened in Parkland will be revealed.
    Israel should have never been removed. To bad you following ducks don’t have a brain to get this. Once the truth is exposed you all will be left with your mouth open. That’s when we stick it in and tell you to swallow. Broward has a lot of stupid people who can’t think on there own.
    The mentally challenged loser known as Israel hasn’t a chance. Again for Israel’s two supporters and loser family. Even if he were running against just Tony he would not win, because even if the deputies supported him, which they don’t the public would vote for Tony. Israel is a desperate loser and is crying because his buddy Runcie got a $800,000 separation package and he got shamed and no money. That’s just how it goes when when you’re a narcissistic dumb Phuck like Israel. No one is stupid enough to financially support Israel in the next election, people know he is a desperate broke ass loser and that truth has already been exposed my overweight wannabe Captain!

Unregistered
    I found a dead duck in my backyard today. Should I be concerned about the lake water ?
    Was it sexually assaulted, and has Israel been spotted in the area?

Unregistered
    The mentally challenged loser known as Israel hasn’t a chance. Again for Israel’s two supporters and loser family. Even if he were running against just Tony he would not win, because even if the deputies supported him, which they don’t the public would vote for Tony. Israel is a desperate loser and is crying because his buddy Runcie got a $800,000 separation package and he got shamed and no money. That’s just how it goes when when you’re a narcissistic dumb Phuck like Israel. No one is stupid enough to financially support Israel in the next election, people know he is a desperate broke ass loser and that truth has already been exposed my overweight wannabe Captain!
    You have mental issues that medication can’t fix.

Unregistered
    You have mental issues that medication can’t fix.
    The only one with mental issues is that dimwitted fool who fantasizes about being Sheriff. He couldn’t find a job in two years and there were numerous Chief’s jobs available in South Florida. Every time he applied for a Chief’s position, the hiring board laughed their asses off. Hey Amazing moron, why don’t you ask your buddy Runcie for a campaign contribution he’s coming into almost a million dollars. I’m sure he’ll help out his old Friend Slow Scotty hahahaha!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123