From a retired deputy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OH, BOO FUKCING WHO...........cry me a damn river!

There's no way you are an old school, retired deputy, getting your feelings hurt like this.

You fukcing SNOWFLAKE.

Do we need to put you on suicide watch now? "Oh, he hurt my feelings..... HE DIDNT SAY THANK YOU....WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Jeeze friggin' Louise!

The is NO WAY you are an old school, retired HCSO deputy. NO WAY!

Puzzy!

And everybody else rushing to coddle him.................. GET THE FUKC OFF THIS BOARD, and please, FOR THE LOVEOF GOD........ PLEASE go work for another agency! The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office is so much better than this.

Society is truly doomed if we have cops rushing to APOLOGIZE, and catering to snowflakes who cry because a HCSO DEPUTY didn't...... say "thank you."

OMFG!!!!!!!

Here's another example of a typical jerk cop. Nothing but a foulmouthed azz.

Unregistered
    I have been a cop for almost 30 years. I walk into several convenience stores for drinks and always offer to pay. Clerk told me most of the officers just walk out because they know there is no charge for fountain drinks. News flash, you officers should always offer to pay as it is the right and ethical thing to do. Many people have paid for my meals and I will go out of my way to thank them.

Unregistered

There's no way you are an old school, retired deputy, getting your feelings hurt like this.

You fukcing SNOWFLAKE.

Do we need to put you on suicide watch now? "Oh, he hurt my feelings..... HE DIDNT SAY THANK YOU....WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Jeeze friggin' Louise!

Puzzy!

And everybody else rushing to coddle him.................. GET THE FUKC OFF THIS BOARD, and please, FOR THE LOVEOF GOD........ PLEASE go work for another agency! The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office is so much better than this.

Society is truly doomed if we have cops rushing to APOLOGIZE, and catering to snowflakes who cry because a HCSO DEPUTY didn't...... say "thank you."

OMFG!!!!!!!
    Sounds like you have a strong belief in what you just said. If that's the case you should reveal yourself.

Oh wait I forgot you can't or won't because you have already been castrated.

A lot of people in this Agency deserve to be spoken to the way you just expressed yourself in this post; But face to face.

We need all the support we can get. Being a disrespectful coward behind the keyboards really speaks volumes of your character.

Xoxo,

26 years of service

Unregistered
    If a deputy repeatedly walks to the counter to pay for a beverage and is repeatedly told there is no charge for beverages, there should be no need to continue the process as long as he/she recognizes the cashier. The repetitiveness establishes the civil agreement. If the deputy and the cashier have not established the repetitive relationship, walking out without attempting to pay is theft.

Unregistered
    If a deputy repeatedly walks to the counter to pay for a beverage and is repeatedly told there is no charge for beverages, there should be no need to continue the process as long as he/she recognizes the cashier. The repetitiveness establishes the civil agreement. If the deputy and the cashier have not established the repetitive relationship, walking out without attempting to pay is theft.

That's fine. But if there are civilians in the store at least give a wave and a "thank-you". If not, ya look like an entitled douche.

Unregistered
    When do deputies eat ice cream? When do they have the time? Sure buddy.
    Right after they're done blowin each other

Unregistered
    If civilians are in the store, my opinion is that you stick around for a few minutes until those employees pay and depart. After all, that is what the store owners appreciate and comp your beverage for, your presence. It’s not all about thanking you for your service, might be somewhat, but it is for your presence inside the store getting your beverage and for sitting in the parking lot for a few protecting their store. Especially on midnights, guys and gals. Nothing in life is free.

Unregistered
    If civilians are in the store, my opinion is that you stick around for a few minutes until those employees pay and depart. After all, that is what the store owners appreciate and comp your beverage for, your presence. It’s not all about thanking you for your service, might be somewhat, but it is for your presence inside the store getting your beverage and for sitting in the parking lot for a few protecting their store. Especially on midnights, guys and gals. Nothing in life is free.

Exactly. Came here to say this same thing.

Unregistered

You fukcing SNOWFLAKE.

Jeeze friggin' Louise!

Puzzy!

OMFG!!!!!!!
    You have some serious issues! How did you make it through the psychological? I know, you're connected or related to Chad, aren't you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12