From a retired deputy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

From a retired deputy

Last night I was in line at an ice cream shop on Dale Mabry. There were a few young deputies that had their ice cream standing around talking. Another deputy I guess arrive late and he was at the end of the line. When it was my turn I waved the deputy over and let them cut line of about seven people in order. I did it since all his friends were waiting and the line was moving slow. I waved them over and said take my spot. The prick didn’t even say thank you, and when he got done ordering he just turned and walked over to the other deputies and again didn’t say thank you or even a head nod. My two friends that were with me who are very pro law-enforcement looked at me and said what a prick.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Last night I was in line at an ice cream shop on Dale Mabry. There were a few young deputies that had their ice cream standing around talking. Another deputy I guess arrive late and he was at the end of the line. When it was my turn I waved the deputy over and let them cut line of about seven people in order. I did it since all his friends were waiting and the line was moving slow. I waved them over and said take my spot. The prick didn’t even say thank you, and when he got done ordering he just turned and walked over to the other deputies and again didn’t say thank you or even a head nod. My two friends that were with me who are very pro law-enforcement looked at me and said what a prick.
    Damn. I would have bought you and your friends your ice cream. Sorry!

Unregistered

Were the Deputies going out of their way to not interact with other customers, even in a minimal way? Were they just clustered in a group looking like menacing douches?

This is a big part of why we have a reputation for being azzes. I'm not talking about how you act on a hot call. I'm talking about acting like a dikc in an ICE CREAM SHOP!

In the right circumstances, acting like a decent human will go a long way to mend these fences.

Unregistered
    It’s the new breed brother

Unregistered
    Hey brother! I am sorry some of the newbies may have been rude to you. Thank you for your service. More than promotions or transfers I want to be like you someday....successfully retired with the same amount of holes in my body I started the job with. God bless you and may you bankrupt the FRS by living a looooooong time my friend. Godspeed ✌🏾

Unregistered
    Hey brother! I am sorry some of the newbies may have been rude to you. Thank you for your service. More than promotions or transfers I want to be like you someday....successfully retired with the same amount of holes in my body I started the job with. God bless you and may you bankrupt the FRS by living a looooooong time my friend. Godspeed ✌🏾

In Jesus name...Amen!!!

Unregistered
    So sorry to hear this! I’m a newer deputy and I take every chance to personally greet and thank citizens who say hi to me, pray for me, or pay for my meals in public without notice. A little humility will go a very long way. Stay healthy and God bless you! Thank you for paving the way for new guys like me.

Unregistered
    So sorry to hear this! I’m a newer deputy and I take every chance to personally greet and thank citizens who say hi to me, pray for me, or pay for my meals in public without notice. A little humility will go a very long way. Stay healthy and God bless you! Thank you for paving the way for new guys like me.

Thank-you for being a good person. Many small acts of kindness and decency will help us all - cops and civilians- in the long run.

Unregistered

OH, BOO FUKCING WHO...........cry me a damn river!

There's no way you are an old school, retired deputy, getting your feelings hurt like this.

You fukcing SNOWFLAKE.

Do we need to put you on suicide watch now? "Oh, he hurt my feelings..... HE DIDNT SAY THANK YOU....WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Jeeze friggin' Louise!

The is NO WAY you are an old school, retired HCSO deputy. NO WAY!

Puzzy!

And everybody else rushing to coddle him.................. GET THE FUKC OFF THIS BOARD, and please, FOR THE LOVEOF GOD........ PLEASE go work for another agency! The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office is so much better than this.

Society is truly doomed if we have cops rushing to APOLOGIZE, and catering to snowflakes who cry because a HCSO DEPUTY didn't...... say "thank you."

OMFG!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    When do deputies eat ice cream? When do they have the time? Sure buddy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast