Swat dirt will be expose next!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Swat dirt will be expose next!!!!!

Get ready 😬😬😬😬😬 heads will roll out!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get ready 😬😬😬😬😬 heads will roll out!!!!!!
    Yes Ortiz has known all the dirty secrets for a very long time. He’s anonymous and proud about what he’s saying behind the scenes.

Unregistered
    Sodre has ran SWAT and K9 to the ground

Unregistered
    The best way to send a message to the chief without being a total snitch? Leave a unit in mass. For example; Farmer came to CID and Lt. Sierra left Domestic violence for a midnight spot in patrol and his sgt and 6 detectives followed. Armando Jr should recognized that and I'm sure Chief Acevedo saw that. Want something in SWAT to change? LEAVE SWAT in numbers. Want something in K9 to change;? Leave to Patrol in numbers. But that doesn't happen because people are scared. They complain about how nothing changes but too scared to help make the change.

Unregistered
    Big cover ups in SWAT
    THE MAJOR AND LTS ARE INVOLVED

Unregistered
    It's been said for some time, SWAT is dirty and heads will rolls. Yet, nothing is ever done. SWAT, isn't special, yet they think they are and treated as such. Sure, they do a job most can't or won't do. Still, you need to toll the line like everybody else.

Unregistered
    ortiz was directly in charge of swat for some time. wonder if something is up

Unregistered
    It's been said for some time, SWAT is dirty and heads will rolls. Yet, nothing is ever done. SWAT, isn't special, yet they think they are and treated as such. Sure, they do a job most can't or won't do. Still, you need to toll the line like everybody else.
    And find out who tapped out my car window during my background as a special favor, rigged the gps under my bumper, and broke thru my gmail to sniff. That shitty cover on the landscaping business truck and adjacent big neandrothol teacher at the gas station on 163 was way too easy to see thru. Gotta get up earlier if your looking for worms.
    ... you almost had me til the carwash witnesses next door saw and stepped in to identify. Funny how out of all the cameras at the station, that one on the end was 'not working' that day per the manager,
    And the fingerprints I ordered on the door where never provided. But,
    The best was
    When the tap on the line became so damn obvious, I called in to laugh and say thanks but no longer interested.
    It was so damn cute the whole experience.
    ....chapter 4 page 6 fiction to be released

Unregistered
    The best way to send a message to the chief without being a total snitch? Leave a unit in mass. For example; Farmer came to CID and Lt. Sierra left Domestic violence for a midnight spot in patrol and his sgt and 6 detectives followed. Armando Jr should recognized that and I'm sure Chief Acevedo saw that. Want something in SWAT to change? LEAVE SWAT in numbers. Want something in K9 to change;? Leave to Patrol in numbers. But that doesn't happen because people are scared. They complain about how nothing changes but too scared to help make the change.
    U haven’t seen on the people leaving?

Unregistered
    Lt. Sodre is a murder. He shot a black male several times in the back and killed him, while he was running away from him in overtown. But soon Karma will hit him in the back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast