The Purge Has Started - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have been writing about cheating for ages. Show the proof. Where is it so we can all see.
    Oh please just see who are the subject matter expert and see who comes out on top. Rob Nerly and Natalie

Unregistered
    Oh please just see who are the subject matter expert and see who comes out on top. Rob Nerly and Natalie
    Maybe they studied for the test, You know open some book's and read, It a really good concept! Doesn't matter who the subject matter expert is. Expert, is the word your having trouble it. You weren't choose for that, so handle your calls and STFU and leave leadership to others. Even if I'm sent back to my last civil service rank, you would never make it higher then a officer. Nothing over till the fat lady sign's. Being ROD, it didn't last and here I will be till you cry and leave elsewhere.

Are you jealous, about Natalie? Took your shot and missed, shot you down? Don't hate the player. Females in this department have been doing this for years, long before I came about and will continue long after you and I are gone. Marriage, is a state of mind, who today, especially in this department honor their marriage? I could care less what you or others here think of me, cause you can't get out of being a sector officer. I guess your the expert on, all that's moral?

Unregistered
    Maybe they studied for the test, You know open some book's and read, It a really good concept! Doesn't matter who the subject matter expert is. Expert, is the word your having trouble it. You weren't choose for that, so handle your calls and STFU and leave leadership to others. Even if I'm sent back to my last civil service rank, you would never make it higher then a officer. Nothing over till the fat lady sign's. Being ROD, it didn't last and here I will be till you cry and leave elsewhere.

Are you jealous, about Natalie? Took your shot and missed, shot you down? Don't hate the player. Females in this department have been doing this for years, long before I came about and will continue long after you and I are gone. Marriage, is a state of mind, who today, especially in this department honor their marriage? I could care less what you or others here think of me, cause you can't get out of being a sector officer. I guess your the expert on, all that's moral?
    Or, or they studied THE test?

Unregistered
    Or, or they studied THE test?
    I totally agree with this statement!!

Unregistered
    Show the evidence. Obviously you don’t have the testicular fortitude to take your grip or evidence to testing and validations. Or file a grievance. You ain’t got nothing. A lot of hot air.

Unregistered
    Show the evidence. Obviously you don’t have the testicular fortitude to take your grip or evidence to testing and validations. Or file a grievance. You ain’t got nothing. A lot of hot air.
    Sir, i did , on the last test i brought up all the irregular things with the test to the testing company representatives , i was told that it was too late to do anything about it and that he will bring it up to guess who , the papito for the next test , i told him that it was totally unfair and he didn't care , you see my friend the testing company gets the contract and subsequent gets pay by the city so you think they are going to stir the sh#t , the corruption goes deeper in this place, nothing will be done , the 1995 lawsuit still going on is about family and friends and for some lucky ones a few bones will thrown out

Unregistered
    I guess if you say it enough times and throw sh!t against the wall, Some will stick. Cheating on the test, have been said to be going on for decades. Every test given, those that don't get the promotion, cry foul. All past Chief's had to be aware of this, Yet NONE ever did anything about it. So, saying some cheated, is easier then learning other were more ready, then you were. If YOU, took the test and another was promoted, instead of you. You wouldn't let it go but everyone always has. I'm not saying unfair sh!t doesn't happen everyday here but test cheating, you need to prove it, not come on the internet thinking someone in power would read this and say, WTF, let's correct this. Beside, if you got the promotion and were honest, you wouldn't even entertain the idea of cheating, cause you made it and those that didn't would be on there own, to prove any of this. Fairness and truth doesn't really apply to some working in M.P.D. Your held to the standard of it but it really doesn't get applied to most here, with transfers, vacations, promotions and appointments.

The chief can only rock the boat (to coin a phase) on current issues. Promotions given, he'll be hard pressed to do much about them, unless they are as dumb as the box of rocks, most seem to be. Why stop there? Gut, I.A. cause most are the go to people, if staff or if someone important to the department or city, has a issues with a officers. That is total B.S. but they need to save face. Look over the years, how staff members used to, all the way to then I.S. now I.A. to go after officers, cause a family member was arrested. The P.O.S. of those time were Chief Anderson and Major Beal. Officers were fired over mistakes by I.S. and the testing center on drug test and they were covered up. 3 took the test one evening, all 3 was said to fail. The female Lt who was in a sexual relationship with the Chief, got a pass. The black motorman, got to stay but given a program after failing. The white officer , was outright fired. Yet, both were later fired, for failing another test. The white officer, found proof that the test was done improper. If one is positive (many false positives) another test is done and really breaks down what's in your system. That test was never done, they did the 1st test twice and use it to ruin a guy. When it was questioned, they lied and said only 2 test were done, no mistakes, yet was never given the test results. Then FOP Pres was a former I.S. Lt. and wouldn't even entertain a mistake was done, wouldn't look to it and helped get the officer out. Many here in one way or another over the years got screwed by others working here and it will not change. This is inbreed into the DNA of the department.

Unregistered
    I guess if you say it enough times and throw sh!t against the wall, Some will stick. Cheating on the test, have been said to be going on for decades. Every test given, those that don't get the promotion, cry foul. All past Chief's had to be aware of this, Yet NONE ever did anything about it. So, saying some cheated, is easier then learning other were more ready, then you were. If YOU, took the test and another was promoted, instead of you. You wouldn't let it go but everyone always has. I'm not saying unfair sh!t doesn't happen everyday here but test cheating, you need to prove it, not come on the internet thinking someone in power would read this and say, WTF, let's correct this. Beside, if you got the promotion and were honest, you wouldn't even entertain the idea of cheating, cause you made it and those that didn't would be on there own, to prove any of this. Fairness and truth doesn't really apply to some working in M.P.D. Your held to the standard of it but it really doesn't get applied to most here, with transfers, vacations, promotions and appointments.

The chief can only rock the boat (to coin a phase) on current issues. Promotions given, he'll be hard pressed to do much about them, unless they are as dumb as the box of rocks, most seem to be. Why stop there? Gut, I.A. cause most are the go to people, if staff or if someone important to the department or city, has a issues with a officers. That is total B.S. but they need to save face. Look over the years, how staff members used to, all the way to then I.S. now I.A. to go after officers, cause a family member was arrested. The P.O.S. of those time were Chief Anderson and Major Beal. Officers were fired over mistakes by I.S. and the testing center on drug test and they were covered up. 3 took the test one evening, all 3 was said to fail. The female Lt who was in a sexual relationship with the Chief, got a pass. The black motorman, got to stay but given a program after failing. The white officer , was outright fired. Yet, both were later fired, for failing another test. The white officer, found proof that the test was done improper. If one is positive (many false positives) another test is done and really breaks down what's in your system. That test was never done, they did the 1st test twice and use it to ruin a guy. When it was questioned, they lied and said only 2 test were done, no mistakes, yet was never given the test results. Then FOP Pres was a former I.S. Lt. and wouldn't even entertain a mistake was done, wouldn't look to it and helped get the officer out. Many here in one way or another over the years got screwed by others working here and it will not change. This is inbreed into the DNA of the department.
    This defeatist attitude and not wanting to rock the boat when unethical and criminal actions occur is a disgrace . One of the major reasons that the M.P.D. is in a downward spiral and the country for that matter. When evil and open corruption occurs , then alleged righteous men stay silent its over. If you don't take action and stay silent or go along with it, you are a knowing participant in the immoral criminal activity! Push back and make a difference!

Unregistered
    This defeatist attitude and not wanting to rock the boat when unethical and criminal actions occur is a disgrace . One of the major reasons that the M.P.D. is in a downward spiral and the country for that matter. When evil and open corruption occurs , then alleged righteous men stay silent its over. If you don't take action and stay silent or go along with it, you are a knowing participant in the immoral criminal activity! Push back and make a difference!
    Guys push back and make a difference. Don't go along with the status QUO IF ITS ILLEGAL , IMMORAL AND WRONG. We can always make a difference, something can always be done to oppose evil and criminality.

Our U.S. founding fathers had the enemy here in our country, but had the courage to revolt against tyranny and the corruption of the Crown. You can make a difference, don't go along with the weak and corrupt.

Call out the nepotism , corruption and Racism. The elitist fat cats need to go!

Unregistered

A needed Departmental cleansing.

Chief the situation at MPD is much worse than you were led to believe. You don't need to terminate just 10, its many more.
    Terminations and demotions of the corrupt and incompetent.

Continue with the Purge and bring in outsiders for staff positions and get assistance from outside law enforcement agencies.
    The corruption and nepotism is too deeply ingrained in this organization. MPD is incapable of policing itself!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12