The Purge Has Started
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The Purge Has Started

The initial RODs of high Ranking staff was just the initial phase of the upcoming purge. Major Dufas, Fat Boy( Jabba the Hut) and the other leeches . You have a date with your fates. They procured the services of the new chief, because city Hall knew MPD could not clean its own dirty laundry. It just keeps getting dirtier. That is why they went outside, because it was needed.

The once arrogant mighty will fall!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The initial RODs of high Ranking staff was just the initial phase of the upcoming purge. Major Dufas, Fat Boy( Jabba the Hut) and the other leeches . You have a date with your fates. They procured the services of the new chief, because city Hall knew MPD could not clean its own dirty laundry. It just keeps getting dirtier. That is why they went outside, because it was needed.

The once arrogant mighty will fall!
    i don't see it as gospel, but when have you in the history of the MPD witnessed a Deputy Chief relieved of Duty. Rumor has it that outside agencies are involved in several investigations. Why would outside agencies be requested to conduct internal investigations? I think the Friends and family Plan must have been exposed and it is out in the open now.

The new Chief owes nothing to the current staff, he is here to do a job.

Unregistered
    La puta perra esa Natalie Martinez y Nerly brought the man down.

Unregistered
    La puta perra esa Natalie Martinez y Nerly brought the man down.
    Actually Ron brought it upon himself for being Pu**y whipped and mixing sexual Favors with what paid his Roof/fed his Family. Shame on Ron everything he has done goes against Jewish Believes/Morals. At the end bad judgment caught up to him for thinking. One mayor error was marrying a HOE that’s right a Chanqletela Hoe no marriage Material no Family values 33 material yes no argument there but Marriage Definitely NOT.

Mistake 2 his mistress and again involving your Career,Ron what were you thinking? That you were Untouchable golden boy? Arrogant spineless SOB,I am very Very to see you Fall for all the BS behind the scene Cheating on promotional Exam where the people in Your Circle Benefit for many years including your wife and mistress meanwhile the hard working man and woman of MPD suffer the consequences by you withholding their promotions.

The Party is over I am praying you both get Fired! Corrupts SOB’s

Unregistered
    In America we don’t think until it’s toooooo late.

Unregistered
    Actually Ron brought it upon himself for being Pu**y whipped and mixing sexual Favors with what paid his Roof/fed his Family. Shame on Ron everything he has done goes against Jewish Believes/Morals. At the end bad judgment caught up to him for thinking. One mayor error was marrying a HOE that’s right a Chanqletela Hoe no marriage Material no Family values 33 material yes no argument there but Marriage Definitely NOT.

Mistake 2 his mistress and again involving your Career,Ron what were you thinking? That you were Untouchable golden boy? Arrogant spineless SOB,I am very Very to see you Fall for all the BS behind the scene Cheating on promotional Exam where the people in Your Circle Benefit for many years including your wife and mistress meanwhile the hard working man and woman of MPD suffer the consequences by you withholding their promotions.

The Party is over I am praying you both get Fired! Corrupts SOB’s
    I'm not going anywhere. Sucks to be you, not having all the information and right connections. Envy, doesn't become you, live with the fact you'll be nothing more then a peon in this department and others know how to move ahead. I'll give you one piece of advice, for free. Man up and let your jealousy out, in the open not on a internet site that you don't have to say who you are. That's why your a ticket writer and report taker and will never amount to much in this department.

Unregistered
    I'm not going anywhere. Sucks to be you, not having all the information and right connections. Envy, doesn't become you, live with the fact you'll be nothing more then a peon in this department and others know how to move ahead. I'll give you one piece of advice, for free. Man up and let your jealousy out, in the open not on a internet site that you don't have to say who you are. That's why your a ticket writer and report taker and will never amount to much in this department.
    It appears that this statement was written by an always arrogant, useless and overpaid staff member. If I have to be a lackey bootlicker and cheat on exams to get ahead, leave me as a front line officer all day. Who do you think you are, to look down on us officers that tow the line and do all the heavy lifting around here you bloodsucking leech. We officers are the backbone of the department, not arrogant elitist wannabees! The sad truth is that few staff members were true cops. Kissing ass and cheating on exams apparently puts you on the fast track at MPD. It is proof positive that the aforementioned quote is how many staff members view the rank and file. They are a disgrace and have no leadership skills or ethics!
    I hope the new Chief views these posts and properly evaluates all staff and does a purge like Exposito did. It is really needed!!!!

Unregistered
    It appears that this statement was written by an always arrogant, useless and overpaid staff member. If I have to be a lackey bootlicker and cheat on exams to get ahead, leave me as a front line officer all day. Who do you think you are, to look down on us officers that tow the line and do all the heavy lifting around here you bloodsucking leech. We officers are the backbone of the department, not arrogant elitist wannabees! The sad truth is that few staff members were true cops. Kissing ass and cheating on exams apparently puts you on the fast track at MPD. It is proof positive that the aforementioned quote is how many staff members view the rank and file. They are a disgrace and have no leadership skills or ethics!
    I hope the new Chief views these posts and properly evaluates all staff and does a purge like Exposito did. It is really needed!!!!
    You have been writing about cheating for ages. Show the proof. Where is it so we can all see.

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that’s an order.

Unregistered
    Chief, can't do anything about pass test, where promotions where given out. Those appointed yes. If the Chief's follows Exposito direction and does what he did, he too would find himself on the out's. City Hall wants the boat rocked some but not to the point it makes them look more stupid then they already are. Promotions, should be based only off of merit! Honesty, time on the job, schooling and the ability to lead. Putting someone in a position, just to be a prick and come down on officers for the littlest thing, isn't a leader but a wanna-be. Leading by example?? That would be a new concept, with M.P.D. The Chief, needs to fill some high ranking staff positions with outside proven leaders. Don't appoint from within anything above a Major for a while. Even some Major's in key units. Commanders, should all be rolled back to Lt's keep 1 for each district. You don't need a commander over these small net areas, staff is to top heavy. Special units should be looked at too! Those placed via F&F or cause they are sleeping with a staff member, should be send back to patrol and give the position to someone with the time, if they want it. Stat's need to be looked at. Who just arresting, to get numbers up and the arrest gets kicked by the State Attorney. All arrest that are not prosecuted by the S.A. should be looked at, as to why and if the officers on up are just doing the number game. Creative writing?? Now with camera's it's, not going to be so easy and some that did it a lot, their stats will start to fall.

It's not just staff, that needs a purge but some unit and Sgt's on up to staff. Sgt's that sit almost their entire shift at a eating place and gets a case of the azz, cause they have to respond to a officer request, need to go. Most Sgt's use 12's or arrest's (while still sitting on their azz) as their contact with the officer during patrol. Not going out on the street, like they should. No one wants their Sgt following them around, I'm like that but they need to work the rank, they have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast