T Saga Continues - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can I wipe your ball sweat, lmao

Sorry for the typo
    Someone just told me that Benny used to actually hold the Sheriffs sweat towel last summer when the Sheriff was still showing his face in public. Can anyone confirm this?

I figured that was just some funny bullshit the cartoonist threw in there but it looks like it might be true. Amazing attention to detail.
    And Benny have some respect for yourself and let the criminal carry his own sweat towel.

Unregistered
    Someone just told me that Benny used to actually hold the Sheriffs sweat towel last summer when the Sheriff was still showing his face in public. Can anyone confirm this?

I figured that was just some funny bullshit the cartoonist threw in there but it looks like it might be true. Amazing attention to detail.
    And Benny have some respect for yourself and let the criminal carry his own sweat towel.
    Cant think of the Deputies name, but Ton Varonna had one wiping his a$$ when he was in the hospital after a M/C crash….Can anybody remember that idiots name??

Unregistered
    Cant think of the Deputies name, but Ton Varonna had one wiping his a$$ when he was in the hospital after a M/C crash….Can anybody remember that idiots name??
    He was assigned to help varonna recover at home even though it was an off-duty motorcycle accident. He dropped varonna while helping him out of bed and varonna fired him on the spot. He came back to the PSB to turn his equipment in and Tyrie laughingly told him to report back to his district. True story.

Bso has a long history of terrible leaders.

Unregistered
    He was assigned to help varonna recover at home even though it was an off-duty motorcycle accident. He dropped varonna while helping him out of bed and varonna fired him on the spot. He came back to the PSB to turn his equipment in and Tyrie laughingly told him to report back to his district. True story.

The sad part is this place is full of less than real men who are completely comfortable with sacrificing their dignity for a special position probably because they’re scared to actually be real cops on the street. So they exist as somebody’s little toy poodle here. A human pet if you will. It’s so shameful and disgusting. This place is such a tremendous fail. But the idiots who put these Beta’s in positions of power simply because they like having somebody hold their sweat towel or wipe their azz don’t realize that Beta should have never had any authority to begin with Ans it has killed the morale in this agency. This place is phucked.

Unregistered

Great job

Love the videos but who is the command staff in the helmet supposed to be?

Unregistered
    I will have my do boy Colonel send the email. Consider it done my master. LOL...LOL Dyammmmmmm

Unregistered
    Geee Detective, I think the helmet was there to protect the identity of the command staff who sent it to the media

Unregistered

Varona only got to his position because of his buddy Auer.

Unregistered
    Geee Detective, I think the helmet was there to protect the identity of the command staff who sent it to the media
    Yes why would the cartoonist out the one Captain trying to help the troops.

Unregistered
    Nice try dou-che, but you community affairs people need to do a better job if you want to find out who the Captain was is that is standing up for the troops!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast