ATV bandits

Thread: ATV bandits

Unregistered

ATV bandits

I feel safer knowing those Lehigh ATV bandits were locked up.

Question? Can we have selective enforcement on all the gulf cart bandits as well?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I feel safer knowing those Lehigh ATV bandits were locked up.

Question? Can we have selective enforcement on all the gulf cart bandits as well?
    The selective enforcement teams don’t exist in the county any more. So that’s on the shifts to battle the gulf cart bandits lol.

Unregistered
    Every department has a unit like this that goes out and does community service so what's the big deal

Unregistered
    Every department has a unit like this that goes out and does community service so what's the big deal
    Golf carts are driven by wealthy people who have the common sense to stay off the main roads.

Unregistered

funny but true

Golf carts are driven by wealthy people who have the common sense to stay off the main roads.
    have some neighbors with gulf carts who I wish would get creamed on a major highway..........just saying..........

Unregistered

sorry golf not guilt cart

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3281327]have some neighbors with gulf carts who I wish would get creamed on a major highway..........just saying..........[/QUOT

been in Florida too long..........

Unregistered

the all day happy hour

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3281331]
    have some neighbors with gulf carts who I wish would get creamed on a major highway..........just saying..........[/QUOT

been in Florida too long..........
    no guilt car here.......