Area suggestions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Area suggestions

Looking to move to Florida after my military service and was looking at working here. I wanted to know if any could provide some recommendations on where is good to live / where to avoid. My family is looking to stay closer to Tampa and the beaches preferably. Thank you!

Unregistered
    As you can see the mod has let Q take over this site. Pretty sad that there are many on the force who believe and practice with orders from Q. What a joke. Tomes are changing and soon the kkk police departments and Q will be History. The educated will no longer tolerate your violence.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looking to move to Florida after my military service and was looking at working here. I wanted to know if any could provide some recommendations on where is good to live / where to avoid. My family is looking to stay closer to Tampa and the beaches preferably. Thank you!
    What's your age range? Directing someone in their 40s will be different than directing someone in their 20s.

As you can see the mod has let Q take over this site. Pretty sad that there are many on the force who believe and practice with orders from Q. What a joke. Tomes are changing and soon the kkk police departments and Q will be History. The educated will no longer tolerate your violence.
    Southwest Florida is generally conservative.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Blm & kkk

The KKK and BLM are both very bad. While in full uniform, the former sheriff (Tom Knight) "took a knee" in solidarity with BLM in public for all to see. If anyone dares to deny the authenticity of this, then the newspaper articles will be re-posted here!

Unregistered
    The KKK and BLM are both very bad. While in full uniform, the former sheriff (Tom Knight) "took a knee" in solidarity with BLM in public for all to see. If anyone dares to deny the authenticity of this, then the newspaper articles will be re-posted here!
    • The KKK is race-based and advocates violence.
    • BLM is a Marxist-organized race-based ideology that inspires violence.
    • What's the difference between the KKK and BLM? Nothing!

Unregistered
    • The KKK is race-based and advocates violence.
    • BLM is a Marxist-organized race-based ideology that inspires violence.
    • What's the difference between the KKK and BLM? Nothing!
    True Q followers are Patriots who understand that we all bleed red and divided we fall, but united we stand. We are one nation under God. True liberties come from God and not from government. WWG1WGA

Unregistered
    What's your age range? Directing someone in their 40s will be different than directing someone in their 20s.
    Not sure how this thread took a turn lol but I’m mid 20s, active lifestyle, enjoy both nightlife and beaches. Looking for somewhere quiet, good for a young family but closish to city and beaches.

Unregistered
    Not sure how this thread took a turn lol but I’m mid 20s, active lifestyle, enjoy both nightlife and beaches. Looking for somewhere quiet, good for a young family but closish to city and beaches.
    The City of Venice has the lowest crime rate in this entire region, in addition to having the best schools, along with being a beachfront community. You don't have to live in the city limit to get those benefits because it's less expensive just outside the city limits. If you want to shield your kids from crime and bad social influences, Venice is most definitely the best place to raise a family. If you want the party life, then St. Pete is the place to be, but it's also fraught with high crime. Keep your kids away from that place.

Unregistered
    The City of Venice has the lowest crime rate in this entire region, in addition to having the best schools, along with being a beachfront community. You don't have to live in the city limit to get those benefits because it's less expensive just outside the city limits. If you want to shield your kids from crime and bad social influences, Venice is most definitely the best place to raise a family. If you want the party life, then St. Pete is the place to be, but it's also fraught with high crime. Keep your kids away from that place.
    Thank you, I’ll check that area out!

Unregistered
    True Q followers are Patriots who understand that we all bleed red and divided we fall, but united we stand. We are one nation under God. True liberties come from God and not from government. WWG1WGA
    Yeah, you can slap that lipstick on a pig but in the end it's still a pig. And that is a knock on your revisionist characterization of "true Q followers" and not law enforcement officers. Just to be clear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast