Jenkins Victim of Systematic Racism and White Privilege - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    "This post sounds like a bunch of OJ Simpson lovers." REALLY? Were you under the influence, of whatever you ingested when you wrote your caustic response to the below, reiterated comment, or just a failed Reading Comprehension abecedarian? Read it again, slowly, and grasp the writer is not a conciliator, but a critic of Jenkins' failed character.

If the shoe fits, wear it: NEGRO PLEASE! The race card and now the new foils, systematic racism, and white privilege have their limitation. "IF" Jenkins failed himself, and the evidence against him is irrefutable, then the previously cited and trite subterfuges cannot help him elude the consequences of his actions. Irrespective of race, when one's flawed character is exposed, one's race is irrelevant.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." Martin Luther King, Jr. August 28, 1963. I was eleven then, and as the years passed, and I became more aware of what being a man is all about, I embraced the dream. Character is what defines us, especially under dire circumstances; then one's character is not built, it is revealed.

Unregistered
    The point is Jenkins gets nailed but not Greenwell nor Stahl? That’s BS

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jenkins is alleged to have committed a serious crime where a victims claims rape in palm beach county unrelated to the PBA. Yes he deserves due process and it will come.

Stahl and Greenwell have done zero crimes. They did butt- hurt your punk azzz but sorry thats not rape!

Unregistered
    Jenkins is alleged to have committed a serious crime where a victims claims rape in palm beach county unrelated to the PBA. Yes he deserves due process and it will come.

Stahl and Greenwell have done zero crimes. They did butt- hurt your punk azzz but sorry thats not rape!
    The smell coming out of Stahl should be a 1st degree felony. When I’m near him is only time I’m glad we have to wear masks.

Unregistered

Loser !!!

The smell coming out of Stahl should be a 1st degree felony. When I’m near him is only time I’m glad we have to wear masks.

Once again the losers cannot legitimately cite any bad policy or actions by Stahl or Greenwell, so they do a typical liberal lefty tactic : LIE!!!

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is a mental illness. It's made up of two parts: obsessions and compulsions. People may experience obsessions, compulsions, or both, and they cause a lot of distress. Obsessions are unwanted and repetitive thoughts, urges, or images that don't go away

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.

Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!
    Does your significant others know about your Stahlession?

Unregistered
    Then please come in and explain yourself.

Anonymous complaints will not be investigated.
    Complaints submitted by phone will be investigated.
    Complaints sent by USPS will be investigated.

Professional Compliance Bureau
    18805 N.W. 27 Avenue
    Miami Gardens, FL 33056
    Tel (305) 627-7100

Unregistered
    Jenkins’ get out of jail card is to turn Stahl and Greenwell in.

Unregistered
    Jenkins’ get out of jail card is to turn Stahl and Greenwell in.
    Jenkins barely showed up to the PBA bldg and knows nothing lol But to be fair there is nothing Stahl or Greenwell has done improper.

Unregistered
    Then please come in and explain yourself.

Anonymous complaints will not be investigated.
    Complaints submitted by phone will be investigated.
    Complaints sent by USPS will be investigated.

Professional Compliance Bureau
    18805 N.W. 27 Avenue
    Miami Gardens, FL 33056
    Tel (305) 627-7100
    ... and after a thorough review, all of those complaints will go into the Drawer of Wonders, never to be found again or in that infamous safe we are all aware of, where you PCB rats have been hiding every departmental black eye away from prying eyes since the 1950s.
    Point in case: WTF did you do with the Mango shoot case? Odd that three people got killed, including the informant!, and his watch recorder is still missing! Explain that one rat.

Unregistered
    ... and after a thorough review, all of those complaints will go into the Drawer of Wonders, never to be found again or in that infamous safe we are all aware of, where you PCB rats have been hiding every departmental black eye away from prying eyes since the 1950s.
    Point in case: WTF did you do with the Mango shoot case? Odd that three people got killed, including the informant!, and his watch recorder is still missing! Explain that one rat.
    That wasn't pcb who stole it it was srt

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast