Get ready for round two

Unregistered

Get ready for round two

Now that it’s been discovered a juror in the Chauvin trial was actually a BLM member who lied under oath, the defense attorney has filed for a mistrial. The Tampa rioters will be coming back because the mayor has emboldened them into thinking they can get away with anything. They will be out to harm or kill you and your chain of command will not have your back if you defend yourself. If you have over 20 years, get out now.

Lot Lizzard Patrol
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now that it’s been discovered a juror in the Chauvin trial was actually a BLM member who lied under oath, the defense attorney has filed for a mistrial. The Tampa rioters will be coming back because the mayor has emboldened them into thinking they can get away with anything. They will be out to harm or kill you and your chain of command will not have your back if you defend yourself. If you have over 20 years, get out now.
    20 yrs? If I was vested I’d be out. This job is dead. I’ll be a full time student at Roadmaster Truck driving school this time next year. Already used to driving around in circles for 12 hours a day, may as well just see the country instead of welfare trash, projects and liberal Tampa idiots and politicians. Be nice to be under the radar and not worry about being shot in the back while fueling up or sitting at a red light simply because of the uniform I wear.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Lot Lizzard Patrol View Post
    20 yrs? If I was vested I’d be out. This job is dead. I’ll be a full time student at Roadmaster Truck driving school this time next year. Already used to driving around in circles for 12 hours a day, may as well just see the country instead of welfare trash, projects and liberal Tampa idiots and politicians. Be nice to be under the radar and not worry about being shot in the back while fueling up or sitting at a red light simply because of the uniform I wear.
    Stop crying like a b!tch and take your calls. You aren’t going anywhere you puzzy.

Unregistered
    Stop crying like a b!tch and take your calls. You aren’t going anywhere you puzzy.
    Whatever you say hot rod.

Unregistered
    To say the poster was "crying " is a statement from a person not too bright. You know dimwitted, slow, moronic, not dumb but not too art either. But I am sure you can't see the forest for the trees.

Unregistered
    To say the poster was "crying " is a statement from a person not too bright. You know dimwitted, slow, moronic, not dumb but not too art either. But I am sure you can't see the forest for the trees.
    Get under my desk and I’ll give you a log from that forest!

Unregistered
    Get under my desk and I’ll give you a log from that forest!
    You sound like that kind of man.....and I use that word in the broadest way possible.

Unregistered
    You sound like that kind of man.....and I use that word in the broadest way possible.
    I’m actually a gentleman. I even taped my mousepad under my desk so you don’t hit the back of your head too hard! Your welcome.