Prosecutors Clear Miami Cops Who Chased Stolen Car Before Fatal Crash - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Let's blame the cop for what the criminals actions do. If the criminal pulls over and gets arrested. She would be alive. But he chose not to, he chose to speed off. If the criminal at publix would've turned around and placed his hands behind his back, he would go to jail but he chose to resist. It's all fine and dandy to criticize and complain about every police action when you aren't the one dialing 911. I bet when you do call 911 because you're neighbors fog is barking, you complain that the cops didn't get there fast enough.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's blame the cop for what the criminals actions do. If the criminal pulls over and gets arrested. She would be alive. But he chose not to, he chose to speed off. If the criminal at publix would've turned around and placed his hands behind his back, he would go to jail but he chose to resist. It's all fine and dandy to criticize and complain about every police action when you aren't the one dialing 911. I bet when you do call 911 because you're neighbors fog is barking, you complain that the cops didn't get there fast enough.

Days after McKenzie's plea, prosecutors with the State Attorney's Office authored the close-out memo clearing the Miami police officers of any criminal wrongdoing. Assistant State Attorney Laura Adams wrote that "all evidence available indicates that Ms. Ramirez was killed due to the decision of the defendant Dalton McKenzie to drive at a high rate of speed and to go through the red light at NW 36th Street.

Unregistered
    Days after McKenzie's plea, prosecutors with the State Attorney's Office authored the close-out memo clearing the Miami police officers of any criminal wrongdoing. Assistant State Attorney Laura Adams wrote that "all evidence available indicates that Ms. Ramirez was killed due to the decision of the defendant Dalton McKenzie to drive at a high rate of speed and to go through the red light at NW 36th Street.
    ASA Adams is on point. Ref light. Ha.

Unregistered
    If I’m chasing a vehicle that’s going over an excessive speed and i see it crashes a block or two ahead, you know I’m going to slow down so it doesn’t look like I was chasing it. Where is the radio transmission. Release surveillance footage showing how quickly the officers arrived. Show the radio communication show that they had no idea the car was reported stolen.
    Chasing anyone is a risk to officers and the public, it's a sad fact of life. Many factors go into the officers mind when a chase is start. Traffic conditions, weather, area you at and so forth. Officers get the so called tunnel vision when chasing a vehicle. All they really see is that vehicle and while many are mindful of the before mentioned factors, you get pumped and it's on. GPS will settle any dispute, if a officer was in deed chasing this vehicle. Just because within seconds of the accident, a officer was on the scene. Doesn't mean he was chasing, they could of been close when it happen. Putting the blame on officers, is always a sure bet, you'll get $$$. This lady didn't need to lose her life, it's sad and she should still be with her loved one. Before we throw the officers to the wolves, let all the truthful facts play out. If you were wrong, own it. If not, stand your ground.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12