Sgt can't handle her lickher - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fire this piece of trash Chief.
    Just shut the hell up roxy. Repeating the same line over and over again, knowing damn well the chief isn't here wondering what a hoes opinion on the matter is, is just plain stupid. Just like you.

Unregistered
    A Queen? Yeah right...a Drama Queen. She’s a drunken, stupid, home wrecking, classless fool, who should be fired.

Unregistered
    I know Drunky, I mean Doobie, is Relieved Of Duty (ROD), but it could also stand for:
    Really Obnoxious Drunk (ROD)

Unregistered
    I know Drunky, I mean Doobie, is Relieved Of Duty (ROD), but it could also stand for:
    Really Obnoxious Drunk (ROD)
    ??????????????

Unregistered
    Hey you stupid drunkard. Are you ready to explain yourself? Oh boy, there’s a surprise coming...😉

Unregistered
    Hey you stupid drunkard. Are you ready to explain yourself? Oh boy, there’s a surprise coming...😉
    Piss off, wanker. Go back to looking like a tranny hoe and leave her alone

Unregistered
    Piss off, wanker. Go back to looking like a tranny hoe and leave her alone
    You mad? It’s not anyone else’s fault you’re a stupid drunk, who acts and behaves like an animal.

Unregistered
    You mad? It’s not anyone else’s fault you’re a stupid drunk, who acts and behaves like an animal.
    Trust me, this ain't her. She isn't an ahole like me who will tell you you're a hoe roxy.

Unregistered
    He Drunky, I mean Doobie, wanna head out for a dozen drinks? We can be armed and drunk and do push ups in the middle of a restaurant. Then, I’d and when the manager asks us to leave, we can not pay because our card is rejected and then we can fight with the police and scream like idiots.

Unregistered
    He Drunky, I mean Doobie, wanna head out for a dozen drinks? We can be armed and drunk and do push ups in the middle of a restaurant. Then, I’d and when the manager asks us to leave, we can not pay because our card is rejected and then we can fight with the police and scream like idiots.
    Fk off leave the poor girl alone

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast