Voice Patrol Cars with Retired K-9's
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Voice Patrol Cars with Retired K-9's

A petition circulating around Lee County wants to put retired K-9 dogs in Voice patrol cars. I think these people don't understand that these dogs aren't euthanized. I mean it's a great addition for the voice cops safety, but I don't think those old guys could handle a 100 lbs. retired cop dog. CM might be taking this animal initiative to far if he's behind this.

Unregistered

scary stuff here

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A petition circulating around Lee County wants to put retired K-9 dogs in Voice patrol cars. I think these people don't understand that these dogs aren't euthanized. I mean it's a great addition for the voice cops safety, but I don't think those old guys could handle a 100 lbs. retired cop dog. CM might be taking this animal initiative to far if he's behind this.
    this is the first step in the defunding police movement. they are using unarmed park rangers on the west coast to combat crime. you might as well arm the volunteers so they do not get killed. Indiana sheriff offices arm their volunteers for patrol day. I did a ride along with one volunteer who was a friend of mine and he did the same job as the paid deputies.

this is scary stuff.

Unregistered
    this is the first step in the defunding police movement. they are using unarmed park rangers on the west coast to combat crime. you might as well arm the volunteers so they do not get killed. Indiana sheriff offices arm their volunteers for patrol day. I did a ride along with one volunteer who was a friend of mine and he did the same job as the paid deputies.

this is scary stuff.
    We armed a useless park ranger too, is name is Carmine, he is dumber than dog shit and is the first step to defrauding the Sheriffs Office.

Unregistered

true

We armed a useless park ranger too, is name is Carmine, he is dumber than dog shit and is the first step to defrauding the Sheriffs Office.
    one day the public will wake up and do a recall............

Unregistered
    one day the public will wake up and do a recall............
    Imagine the liability. It will never happen.

Unregistered

true

Imagine the liability. It will never happen.
    maybe Desantis can do it for us..........

Unregistered
    What liability? The voice cops have never caused a lawsuit, they don't have a cowboy attitude. They have better common sense and use people skills.

maybe Desantis can do it for us..........

Unregistered

My brain hurts..........

What liability? The voice cops have never caused a lawsuit, they don't have a cowboy attitude. They have better common sense and use people skills.
    Desantis can suspend a sheriff..........I agree Voice people provide a valuable service like block a traffic lane....

Unregistered

can my dog volunteer

can my shepherd join the Voice K-9 unit?

Unregistered
    Voice Cops struggle keeping those Crown Vics in the center of the road over 45 mph with the worn out suspension. Imagine adding a grumpy retired K-9 in the car at the same time barking at everything. Who thinks of these bad ideas?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast