The Jenkins Jeopardy Game - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then why did Jenkins get 07 from the Marlins gig, for $200.00.
    He was taking his kid, wife and friends into the Marlins clubhouse. He would take his wife to player parties and would allow her to dance with all the players- including her fave Hanley Ramirez. A Hanley Ramirez Jersey “went missing”. He even snuck into an opening day poster with the Marlins players. His demeanor at the stadium was so deviant that the clubhouse manager asked MLB to axe him. And he was fired.

Unregistered
    Prostitutes for $700

All of these PBA galas at fancy hotels were just a cover for Jenkins to get free rooms and meals. This is where he would drag every skank he found on the street and would drag them back to. Not surprised if he got caught in a prostitute detail and got canned. Good riddance.

Unregistered
    Your a POS. What does his Ex & kids have to do with any of this?So far from the Truth! She was never at club house & not what happened with MLB- & I saw the pics it was a Baby shower where she danced with the Wife of player then the HUSBAND infront of her. Wow 1 player. Haters!!!. This is a Child & a Woman that doesn’t bother anyone & works hard. Haters- Liars.

Unregistered
    Your a POS. What does his Ex & kids have to do with any of this?So far from the Truth! She was never at club house & not what happened with MLB- & I saw the pics it was a Baby shower where she danced with the Wife of player then the HUSBAND infront of her. Wow 1 player. Haters!!!. This is a Child & a Woman that doesn’t bother anyone & works hard. Haters- Liars.

She married him. She had kids from him. She benefited from him. Then like everyone else, she was victimized by him. This may answer your questions.

By the way dipshit, when you are a public servant and elected official of the DCPBA, your family's business is now everyone's business.

She nor anyone's family gets a break. This Department is notorious for destroying you and your family when you fuccck up. So it was incumbent on Lieutenant John Jenkins to keep his house clean. Not you or anyone else can stop what she has to endure because of this opportunist POS! If you are married don't cheat on your husband or wife. Whatever you do, please do not sleep with or marry a COP!!!!!

They smile in your face and then the backstab you. She is learning the hard way. No one wishes her any harm. In fact she doesn't deserve to be brought into his crap.

However she married him and said those dreadful words, " I DO", and there is where all of her problems came from and his vows and promises were broken. Definitely don't marry a Cop because most have banged too many other Cops and you will be the fool, just like she was.

Stay away from banging cops and you will avoid this filthy conversation.

Unregistered
    Ms. Jenkins, apologies for calling a spade a spade. You did dance in the Marlins clubhouse and your ex husband not only sold you to Hanley Ramirez but also to every other ball player in that club. Refer back to the 2014 Opening Day Marlins poster where you will see your soon to be imprisoned ex husband and your son’s picture. That was the lost drop for the Marlins clubhouse manager named Freddie. He called the head MLB official and your ex was fired on the spot. Stop coming here defending that slug of a husband you married. Trust me, we are all glad he is gone. You should be too.

Unregistered
    She married him. She had kids from him. She benefited from him. Then like everyone else, she was victimized by him. This may answer your questions.

By the way dipshit, when you are a public servant and elected official of the DCPBA, your family's business is now everyone's business.

She nor anyone's family gets a break. This Department is notorious for destroying you and your family when you fuccck up. So it was incumbent on Lieutenant John Jenkins to keep his house clean. Not you or anyone else can stop what she has to endure because of this opportunist POS! If you are married don't cheat on your husband or wife. Whatever you do, please do not sleep with or marry a COP!!!!!

They smile in your face and then the backstab you. She is learning the hard way. No one wishes her any harm. In fact she doesn't deserve to be brought into his crap.

However she married him and said those dreadful words, " I DO", and there is where all of her problems came from and his vows and promises were broken. Definitely don't marry a Cop because most have banged too many other Cops and you will be the fool, just like she was.

Stay away from banging cops and you will avoid this filthy conversation.
    Especially the MDPD females. Most are burned out freaks, but still think they can hang out. What has never been defined is you sleep around with multiple men on this Department, and think somehow people do not know about you.

It's kind of hard knowing your lady or man smells like your partner/ or officer you supervise or ride two man with.

Rank is no exception. The higher you go up the more you bend over or get on your knees.

Remember these words: "I got the answers to the test but it's gonna cost you!"

Men talk all the time. So just do as the above post said, don't date a fellow cop or marry one. It is the beginning to a sad end. Lieutenant Jenkins is the definition of why not to marry or date a MDPD male. For more examples, ask any Homicide Detectives who are on their third marriage!

Unregistered
    Especially the MDPD females. Most are burned out freaks, but still think they can hang out. What has never been defined is you sleep around with multiple men on this Department, and think somehow people do not know about you.

It's kind of hard knowing your lady or man smells like your partner/ or officer you supervise or ride two man with.

Rank is no exception. The higher you go up the more you bend over or get on your knees.

Men talk all the time. So just do as the above post said, don't date a fellow cop or marry one. It is the beginning to a sad end. Lieutenant Jenkins is the definition of why not to marry or date a MDPD male. For more examples, ask any Homicide Detectives who are on their third marriage!
    This is why I LOVE this department 😁🍆🍆

Unregistered
    This is why I LOVE this department 😁🍆🍆

I know it was that way years ago! Which is why I have ZERO respect for most of the command staff.

Unregistered

Haters

YUP your a female hater! And your full of shit! So a wife or husband of 20 years dances infront of their spouse at a party, and that’s what you have an issue with. Your so insecure!! She did Nothing wrong nor did the kids. You SOB come on here and talk about Family! Got an idea approach her and talk about her children-your teeth will be rearranged!! lol.

Unregistered
    YUP your a female hater! And your full of shit! So a wife or husband of 20 years dances infront of their spouse at a party, and that’s what you have an issue with. Your so insecure!! She did Nothing wrong nor did the kids. You SOB come on here and talk about Family! Got an idea approach her and talk about her children-your teeth will be rearranged!! lol.
    Sure wish she would have crushed Jenkins’ teeth long ago. He has sure put her through hell. Now go home, take your meds and get a life.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast