Felix says your on your own
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Felix says your on your own

Well our Vice President shriek showed up at roll call this morning and basically said with this chief if you get in a jam your on your own. So I guess Tommy and crew will keep up with the don't rock the boat plan. Can someone find me a blue card please.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well our Vice President shriek showed up at roll call this morning and basically said with this chief if you get in a jam your on your own. So I guess Tommy and crew will keep up with the don't rock the boat plan. Can someone find me a blue card please.
    Fdr says the chief shoots from the hip and he’s never met him but is close to the deputy chief

Unregistered
    What’s changed with these clowns they would lose a pillow fight.

Unregistered
    https://streamable.com/78nkgn

Rosario and Reyes want to endorse Francis. Watch the video of Francis talking about cutting taxes when we have a 30 million dollar deficit.

Unregistered
    What’s changed with these clowns they would lose a pillow fight.
    ...Are you envisioning feathers flying all over the place, stuck on their face, punching into the air cant see, hugging onto the pillows and falling all over each other.....
    Ding ding...get em into a pudding wrestling match and now you might sell tickets.
    And no , without the bwc,s.

Unregistered
    Ewewww... no thanks

Unregistered
    So why do we pay dues if we are on our own

Unregistered
    And you are stupid enough to do any work with the chief than you are stupider enough to get fired.

Unregistered
    Who’s else is going to payout the $100,000.00 plus that they have over the past 30 days. They have spent all this without the membership approval. Some clown that claims to be a lobbyist, but is a friend of DLP’s, some contractor friend for the FOP hall, a negotiator that has never done a contract in Florida and has no clue on Florida’s collective begging law, and taking the chief and his wife out to a major dinner then Calls the chief a thief and fails to inform him of someone’s relationship to a line of duty death and embarrass him. The FLOP in action.

Unregistered
    Who’s else is going to payout the $100,000.00 plus that they have over the past 30 days. They have spent all this without the membership approval. Some clown that claims to be a lobbyist, but is a friend of DLP’s, some contractor friend for the FOP hall, a negotiator that has never done a contract in Florida and has no clue on Florida’s collective begging law, and taking the chief and his wife out to a major dinner then Calls the chief a thief and fails to inform him of someone’s relationship to a line of duty death and embarrass him. The FLOP in action.
    This chief shoots from the hip
    You’re on your own

FDR is very honest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast