Tommy calls Avocado a thief

Unregistered

Tommy calls Avocado a thief

People who have zero capability to speak in public should take a course in public speaking or stfu and allow someone else to represent them. Tommy sounded like an Unprepared idiot at the memorial yesterday. "The chief stole my speech"??? Stupid joke and it's an insult. He babbled on and on and ended with Ginger is a guest at my house. And all of you too can be guests. Now imagine him at a contract negotiation. Or representing you after you shoot someone or are in IA.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    People who have zero capability to speak in public should take a course in public speaking or stfu and allow someone else to represent them. Tommy sounded like an Unprepared idiot at the memorial yesterday. "The chief stole my speech"??? Stupid joke and it's an insult. He babbled on and on and ended with Ginger is a guest at my house. And all of you too can be guests. Now imagine him at a contract negotiation. Or representing you after you shoot someone or are in IA.
    Ortiz how’s central going? Bored already?

Unregistered
    Ortiz how’s central going? Bored already?
    Why are so worried about Ortiz he’s a captain, I’m sure making more money than you, has less responsibility than you and get more kitty cats than you ever will. So I guess it better to be the captain than you.

Unregistered
    Ok Javi don't worry we are never going to vote for you again so get over it.

Unregistered
    Javi you are the best , there's people that support you

Unregistered
    Why is everything, Javi this and Javi that?

Unregistered

So is his Vice President! More news at 10

Unregistered
    Javi we support you all the way!

Unregistered
    Why are so worried about Ortiz he’s a captain, I’m sure making more money than you, has less responsibility than you and get more kitty cats than you ever will. So I guess it better to be the captain than you.
    The only kitty cat Ortiz will get is what he’s used to: “un gato con tremenda mor*onga”