Well PBA does it again! Another scandal which stains us all

Unregistered

Well PBA does it again! Another scandal which stains us all

Unregistered
    You have got to be kidding! This is beyond out of hand. This group of PBA folks have been a disgrace from the very start. I’ll tell you I can no longer support them with my money.

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have got to be kidding! This is beyond out of hand. This group of PBA folks have been a disgrace from the very start. I’ll tell you I can no longer support them with my money.
    IUPA is still here and ready to help. It's this type of issue and the lack of being able to represent you properly that will continue to be issues with the PBA. I stated it before and I will state it again, I can't help unless you guys give me a call so I can tell you all what IUPA can do for you. We still have time before you all vote on a new contract with PBA. We will pick your negotiations right up after IUPA is voted in. While there would be a delay because of the election, I can tell you that you will be much happier.

Stay safe,
    Mark
    MARK NELSON
    INTERNATIONAL UNION POLICE ASSOCIATIONS
    5632 BEE RIDGE ROAD, SUITE 200
    SARASOTA FL 34233
    markn@iupa.org
    iupa.org
    941-302-7525-cell
    941-487-2560-office

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by IUPAREP1 View Post
    IUPA is still here and ready to help. It's this type of issue and the lack of being able to represent you properly that will continue to be issues with the PBA. I stated it before and I will state it again, I can't help unless you guys give me a call so I can tell you all what IUPA can do for you. We still have time before you all vote on a new contract with PBA. We will pick your negotiations right up after IUPA is voted in. While there would be a delay because of the election, I can tell you that you will be much happier.

Stay safe,
    Mark
    I am so ready for a new direction. Let’s face it folks the PBA is not the same anymore since this new breed took over. Do you want to continue paying the dues we pay for them to continue enjoying $2,500.00 a plate functions?