Short Staffed

Thread: Short Staffed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Short Staffed

I keep reading about being the agency being short staffed but what I don’t get is why they are preventing people from crossing over from jail to road. Lots of good Deputies have jumped ship to TPD or another agency since command staff wouldn’t let them cross. Yeah I get it, the jail is short staffed. But guess what, if you don’t let them cross over to road, the agency as a whole will be short staffed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I keep reading about being the agency being short staffed but what I don’t get is why they are preventing people from crossing over from jail to road. Lots of good Deputies have jumped ship to TPD or another agency since command staff wouldn’t let them cross. Yeah I get it, the jail is short staffed. But guess what, if you don’t let them cross over to road, the agency as a whole will be short staffed.
    Let’s not forget about all the early retirements.

Unregistered
    Let’s not forget about all the early retirements.
    Short staffed since 1984.

Unregistered
    Short staffed since 1984.
    Not an excuse. Failure to properly deploy us in a safe and mentally sustainable manner since 1984.

Unregistered
    the process to get hired takes forever as well. I've been pushing to expedite my process.

Unregistered
    The balls of someone complaining before they even get hired. The newer generations never cease to amaze me. Listen here, if you are disgruntled now, you it will only get worse. You should probably withdraw your application. Don’t take me wrong, I loved my career, but then again, I had a better attitude.