How people forget, the grief brought to this county by Scott Israel!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

No he wasn’t

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It just takes to much good energy to explain how stupid you write. I can guarantee your definitely not in law enforcement at all.

Most people in US go by facts and it’s obvious you can’t read or comprehend.

Facts are SI was a political motivated move,
    Now look what BSO has. Be careful for what you wish for you stupid Azzhole.
    Hey Scotty boy, keep trying to convince yourself it was political. Di Perna’s article was spot on. You will always be remembered as the sheriff who neglected his duty, and his incompetence caused the slaughter of 17 people.

Unregistered
    Hey Scotty boy, keep trying to convince yourself it was political. Di Perna’s article was spot on. You will always be remembered as the sheriff who neglected his duty, and his incompetence caused the slaughter of 17 people.
    My girlfriend is demanding that I circumcise.

Unregistered
    Lamberti wasn’t much better. He was a my way or the highway type leader as well. He had a lot of corruption going on under his nose and he looked the other way - David Benjamin etc. IA was his hit team

Greg Tony on the other hand isn’t a leader. He’s an Inexperienced dirty Haitian at best. That guy will go down as the worst sheriff of all them. He’s just a straight up thug scumbag.

Scott Israel was a black community ass kisser. He used the dog shit out of those people and they didn’t even realize it. Israel’s rest of his life is ruined. His name will always be attached to the worst school shooting in America
    China is digging a Port in the Bahamas. When finished, the Imperial Fleet, which is now larger than the United States Fleet will use the Port.

Unregistered
    You must be gay the way you write. That’s all you talk about is other men while we are hitting that wife of yours who never felt a real man.
    Keep on walking cub cake.

Unregistered
    You must be gay the way you write. That’s all you talk about is other men while we are hitting that wife of yours who never felt a real man.
    Keep on walking cub cake.
    You must be that transgender ex Captain. I would hardly classify that pu$$y Israel as a man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12