Major Patky - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Major Patky

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    plus he fills in the minority box
    The may be of Asian descent. So because the new liberals want more transparency, commonsense and real qualifications do not matter.

This place is rapidly flushing down a big toilet stool.

Unregistered
    The may be of Asian descent. So because the new liberals want more transparency, commonsense and real qualifications do not matter.

This place is rapidly flushing down a big toilet stool.
    Who’s this guy and what has he done that qualifies him to Major?

Unregistered
    Who’s this guy and what has he done that qualifies him to Major?
    He’s Asian!!!!

Unregistered
    Patky is actually a good person. You guys should give him a chance. He has never gone out of the way to try to hurt someone and actually cares about his people. His main thing has always been to make sure you and your family is good. He low key and doesn't try to be a standout.

Give him a chance.

Unregistered
    Patky is actually a good person. You guys should give him a chance. He has never gone out of the way to try to hurt someone and actually cares about his people. His main thing has always been to make sure you and your family is good. He low key and doesn't try to be a standout.

Give him a chance.
    Low key? You definitely don’t know him.

Unregistered

Give him a chance.

This post is spot on. I’ve worked with Patky for years and he is a great person. He’s not one to hurt anyone and he cares about his people and their well-being. Patky is QRU all the way.

This place is filled with haters, liars, and jealous nasty people.

Congratulations on your promotion Major Patky!

Unregistered
    This post is spot on. I’ve worked with Patky for years and he is a great person. He’s not one to hurt anyone and he cares about his people and their well-being. Patky is QRU all the way.

This place is filled with haters, liars, and jealous nasty people.

Congratulations on your promotion Major Patky!
    Let’s see how he takes care then of the community in South District! 😂

Unregistered

Give him a chance.
    If these are his qualifications of being a good person and low key, then he is on the wrong farm. The animals that are there right now, will eat him alive.

Simply put: " No balls you fall."

So if he is too nice and low key, he will simply be a do boy and do more bad to officers than good.

Asian or not is really irrelevant. He needs intelligence, moral fiber, leadership skills, sound mine, wisdom, and a cut throat temperament, to survive their BS.

They will pimp his short ass!

Nice guys truly finish last and get all the blame.

Unregistered
    Soon to be Major Patky is a good man, a kind man, a good family man and a quite soft spoken man. I worked for him in Midwest when he was promoted to Lieutenant and he treated me with respect and kindness. I am confident that he will do well no matter where he is assigned and don't be surprised if this man doesn't make it to HQ one day as part of the management team. Good Luck Patky.....

Unregistered
    If these are his qualifications of being a good person and low key, then he is on the wrong farm. The animals that are there right now, will eat him alive.

Simply put: " No balls you fall."

So if he is too nice and low key, he will simply be a do boy and do more bad to officers than good.

Asian or not is really irrelevant. He needs intelligence, moral fiber, leadership skills, sound mine, wisdom, and a cut throat temperament, to survive their BS.

They will pimp his short ass!

Nice guys truly finish last and get all the blame.
    Mind not mine....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast