Major Patky - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Major Patky

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please explain then to us what his qualifications/accomplishments are for Major? This will be good.
    He wears it on his class b everything. All those medals 😂😂

Unregistered
    Are you freaking serious? You promoted the coward who is afraid of his own shadow and has been booted out of all the Districts for running away from scene to Major Freddy? You are a joke! This entire department is literally laughing at this promotion. Poor guy can solve issues here in Intracoastal but you are sending him to South! 😂😂 you get what you ask for!

Of course he is going South. The current weak and spineless Major could not answer the call. You all knew Major F. C. was not qualified but they need an Asian to blame . Just look how Negros keep gunning each other down.

Yet a Negro Major failed the South District. His mommy probably made a call to a certain AD.

Now they can blame all the shootings and deaths on a very inexperienced Asian.

This is a black chess move. Wow!

Unregistered
    Of course he is going South. The current weak and spineless Major could not answer the call. You all knew Major F. C. was not qualified but they need an Asian to blame . Just look how Negros keep gunning each other down.

Yet a Negro Major failed the South District. His mommy probably made a call to a certain AD.

What are you talking about psycho? He doesn’t even start until Monday!

Unregistered

I understand what you are saying. He starts on Monday so he will pick up on where the inept and useless Negro left.

Definitely his mother called. The blacks saved him to sacrifice the Asian.

Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, Major F. C. is free at last. It's just sad that the Asian can't see he is being set up. Run Forrest Charles Run!!!

Unregistered
    What are you talking about psycho? He doesn’t even start until Monday!
    What are you talking about hypocrite? You are the pure definition of PSYCHO!

I believe Lieutenants: Chucky Johnson, Vernon William's, Farrel Owen's, Jordan Fried, Tony Rodriguez and a host of others were more qualified to be a Major before this nice guy as you say.

Hell, if you really gave a shiitttt, the Department would move Major Brown from Northside where he would be closer to his home in Homestead.

The man drives past several districts to get to work.

Now he is dedicated to NS.

Put Major Forrest Charles in Northside so he can get some type of experience before they make him a Chief, for mommy. She is real close to the Chief Public Safety Officer. Yes they go way back!

At least Major Brown has some clue of what he is doing. It would benefit the South District. However it makes commonsense so the Pyscho got it all wrong.

To put a very inexperienced Lieutenant in a large district such as the South District is ridicules. Its sabotage!

Oh yes, your conversation was overheard at Long Horn Steakhouse. What a disenguinious and ignorant fool you are.

Conversation:

"How long before we make our move?" "Well she is a little hesitant and doesn't want to lose the Latino vote."

" Okay but what about the budget oversight documents I gave you?"

"Well that is one of the main reasons you have to be patient." "Yes Sir, I am very patient and always praying for you."

"How are you and Ros getting along?" "I think she is more focused on her husbands health problems."

"When I become Director, George is the first to go."

"No that is not a good move." "I'm going to suggest to the Mayor that we promote him to Deputy Director, to offset any Latino concerns or rebuke."

"You are so smart, how long are you going to stay single?"

"Hahaha let's eat!"

Meanwhile, the officers and community are suffering.

Poor Perrine, Goulds, Naranja, and Modello.

Nothing will change if you keep promoting inexperienced and unproductive Majors and Chiefs.

Unregistered
    I believe Lieutenants: Chucky Johnson, Vernon William's, Farrel Owen's, Jordan Fried, Tony Rodriguez and a host of others were more qualified to be a Major before this nice guy as you say.

This message is directed to Freddy.

Interesting point and I do agree that any of those listed above, in my opinion, would make a good Major and probably better than Patky. I also believe that if both Jordan and Tony "played" the system a bit better, both will eventually be promoted and make great majors. I'm confident that they will learn that becoming a Major is more political than skill based. Jordan is a great cop, but a bit too harsh. Not sure if his shooting left him permanently off the list. Tony is also a great cop, but a bit too weak. It would benefit Tony to take some pointers from his brother.
    Just my opinion. Good Luck to both.

Unregistered

This message is directed to Freddy.

Interesting point and I do agree that any of those listed above, in my opinion, would make a good Major and probably better than Patky. I also believe that if both Jordan and Tony "played" the system a bit better, both will eventually be promoted and make great majors. I'm confident that they will learn that becoming a Major is more political than skill based. Jordan is a great cop, but a bit too harsh. Not sure if his shooting left him permanently off the list. Tony is also a great cop, but a bit too weak. It would benefit Tony to take some pointers from his brother.
    Just my opinion. Good Luck to both.
    Whoever wrote this has no idea what they are talking about. Fried a major? Gfto. Also Tony has a year or two left. Chucky is out the door. Vernon lost a lot of respect during the riots. Stop being a **** rider and understand what a true leader is.

Unregistered
    Patky is good people and down to earth, is he going down South and wave a magical wand and stop the shootings, no. The shootings have been going on forever in certain districts. Unfortunately you can't change the crime and violence in certain areas where it's a way of life.

Unregistered
    Patky is good people and down to earth, is he going down South and wave a magical wand and stop the shootings, no. The shootings have been going on forever in certain districts. Unfortunately you can't change the crime and violence in certain areas where it's a way of life.
    It may be true that he is good people and down to earth. However, that has nothing to do with being a capable and competent leader. Reference the magic wand: No one use a magic wand in the streets. It's AK-47's, AR15's, Glocks, PN 57's, and many other heavyweight weapons.

You are correct the South District black areas do live like killers and drug dealers as a way of life.

Where we disagree at is that is where the police and its resources come in to prevent, deter, and fight that crime, as a chosen part of this profession. Some people are promoted because they were qualified, while others are promoted based on their passive behavior, down to earth personalities, and weak mindset.

Unfortunately, when you purposely continue to dump the weakest and inexperienced Majors in the black community, it simply will never get better.

Why didn't Ed Caneva go to the South District and clean it up, when he got promoted Major?

Isn't he SRT certified with all the tactical experience and expertise. How did Major F. Charles really get promoted? What qualified John Barrow when he got promoted? Who would actually have anything good to say about Adrian Cummings. Samuel Bronson just wants to retire and brag about his 3 ex wives as a joke.

Just look at the quality and moral fiber of these individuals not their personality. Promote on skills, investigation experience, intelligence, motivational leadership, tactical and methodical approaches to actually solving problems in the high crime areas.

You see, as long as the promotional process is controlled by the Personnel Management Bureau and subject experts, test will continue to be given to friends and family, and in the end that way of life you mentioned will continue, because no one is out there to challenge or check it.

Last but not least, color and race should never be a factor. If the Department has a all white, all Cuban, or all black Command Staff, all that matters is that everyone that is in Management is actually qualified.

God forbid you are over qualified like perhaps previous retired Chief Nanny. They waited until he was well into his drop.and 30 plus years to make him a Division Chief.

Real cops seem to get stepped over while weak azz clowns continue moving up the latter, looking for someone to lie on or blame about their own mishaps!

Unregistered
    Whoever wrote this has no idea what they are talking about. Fried a major? Gfto. Also Tony has a year or two left. Chucky is out the door. Vernon lost a lot of respect during the riots. Stop being a **** rider and understand what a true leader is.

So what is true leadership as you stated?

It's obvious you are the true dipstick rider. It seems you have a issue with real leaders who in other words would tell you like it is and actually get things done. "Chucky Johnson, Tony Rodriguez, Jordan Fried, Vernon Williams, and Farrell Owens", are all more qualified to be Majors over Ptaky, Barrow, Rebinas, Cummings, Bronson, or any other spineless Majors who just go along to get along.

None of these current Majors have any power to make a decision.

How did Mike Dieppa make it to Major? Let me guess, he was finally cleared on his "Sexual Harassment", allegations, when he was a Lieutenant in POS.

Just think a minute dumbass, the Department tried and failed to promote "Lieutenant John Jenkins to Major. Where did that promotion get them. If you had half a brain you would see that passive weak and low self esteem men are being selected over men with actual balls and a educated opinion.

Why don't you like Jordan Fried? Did he put you in your place or make you work little man. As far as Vernon Williams goes, what did he do during the riots but what he was ordered to do by his superiors?

You seem to have hidden jeoulesy and animosity for strong and qualified men who actually earned their way and rank. Remember this moron, when your friends and family keep helping you and giving you the test answers, it is just a matter of time before it catches up with you. Shawn Brown is more qualified to be a Chief than Richard Amion, and far more qualified to be an AD than Stephanie Daniels.

What qualified Chief Codero-Stutz to be chief? Do you really have that answer? It's all friends and family appointments.

Pastor simply has had a crush on her for years, so she's in good standing. Oooops!!!

Major Rebinas???? Reallly! Where did she actually come from and what proactive units can you say she actually worked.

This is leadership right?

Yet because of their political connections, they are promoted to those ranks as political statements as opposed to actually affecting change, backing their officers, and actually being noble in their deeds.

Unfortunately, this is the new way of this Department. All new promotions must be approved by the Chief Public Safety Officer. The Director is no longer a factor when it comes to promotions.

So when you come on this site at least have some clue on what's really happening from the 3rd floor of Headquarters to the 111 Building on the 29 th Floor.

Most of these Command Staff members are just costing along to get through their DROP and Retirement.

Ptaky will do well because he has no opinion or thoughts to challenge those in charge to actually tell the truth and get something done.

Not backing up your fellow officers is a bad way to lead. Kissing the black communities azz, when they keep shooting and killing each other is also poor azz excuse for leadership.

So when you see the inexperienced Major Charles on YouTube saying, people are shooting each other in broad daylight, that is a easy way of saying he doesn't know what to do.

This happens because most of these political promotions are a result of the moron back from the dead, downtown at the 111 Building.

Now the blacks feel untouchable. Personally, if I was Freddy Ramirez I would at least demote one of them and exercise some independence.

Fact is when you have one of your AD's continuously undermining and circumventing your authority by going downtown to report you to the 111 Building or having the black civic leaders complain to make you look bad as the true Director, it is inevitable before the Black Hand strikes to replace you.

So to the dumb dumb who defended a Ptaky promotion, you really do not have a clue on what you are talking about.

The other guys listed were and are still more qualified. But the Director is no longer in charge to even make his own selections. Wow!

Happy Mother's Day to all!!!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast