Major Patky - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Major Patky

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I believe Lieutenants: Chucky Johnson, Vernon William's, Farrel Owen's, Jordan Fried, Tony Rodriguez and a host of others were more qualified to be a Major before this nice guy as you say.

This message is directed to Freddy.

Interesting point and I do agree that any of those listed above, in my opinion, would make a good Major and probably better than Patky. I also believe that if both Jordan and Tony "played" the system a bit better, both will eventually be promoted and make great majors. I'm confident that they will learn that becoming a Major is more political than skill based. Jordan is a great cop, but a bit too harsh. Not sure if his shooting left him permanently off the list. Tony is also a great cop, but a bit too weak. It would benefit Tony to take some pointers from his brother.
    Just my opinion. Good Luck to both.
    Wait a minute. Fried had a shooting that could possibly leave him off a list? You kidding me? GP shot a cop and is a Chief! If anything he’s too articulate and thoughtful to be a major for this department. Forgot he’s the wrong color also and doesn’t speak español.

Unregistered
    Wait a minute. Fried had a shooting that could possibly leave him off a list? You kidding me? -----GP shot a cop and is a Chief!---- If anything he’s too articulate and thoughtful to be a major for this department. Forgot he’s the wrong color also and doesn’t speak español.

Please expand....

Unregistered
    Wait a minute. Fried had a shooting that could possibly leave him off a list? You kidding me? GP shot a cop and is a Chief! If anything he’s too articulate and thoughtful to be a major for this department. Forgot he’s the wrong color also and doesn’t speak español.
    Fried stop talking about yourself man. Holy shit you’re a narcissist!

Unregistered
    Did someone mention Tony Rodriguez earlier as a future major? Does someone think that would be a good idea?

Unregistered
    I wouldn't worry about the shooting that no one knows or cares about. I would worry about your years of malfeasance and shit talking. Its just that you are that dense and psychologically unqualified. Even if you spoke Spanish, you would just be a inept psychologically broken boy who spoke Spanish.

Unregistered
    Gosh, whoever you are you are ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS saying that Major Charles mother and JD Patterson "go way back" those two do not even know one another...and if you know differently please give the facts.👂🏽👂🏽🦻I'm listening????!!

What are you talking about hypocrite? You are the pure definition of PSYCHO!

I believe Lieutenants: Chucky Johnson, Vernon William's, Farrel Owen's, Jordan Fried, Tony Rodriguez and a host of others were more qualified to be a Major before this nice guy as you say.

Hell, if you really gave a shiitttt, the Department would move Major Brown from Northside where he would be closer to his home in Homestead.

The man drives past several districts to get to work.

Now he is dedicated to NS.

Put Major Forrest Charles in Northside so he can get some type of experience before they make him a Chief, for mommy. She is real close to the Chief Public Safety Officer. Yes they go way back!

At least Major Brown has some clue of what he is doing. It would benefit the South District. However it makes commonsense so the Pyscho got it all wrong.

To put a very inexperienced Lieutenant in a large district such as the South District is ridicules. Its sabotage!

Oh yes, your conversation was overheard at Long Horn Steakhouse. What a disenguinious and ignorant fool you are.

Conversation:

"How long before we make our move?" "Well she is a little hesitant and doesn't want to lose the Latino vote."

" Okay but what about the budget oversight documents I gave you?"

"Well that is one of the main reasons you have to be patient." "Yes Sir, I am very patient and always praying for you."

"How are you and Ros getting along?" "I think she is more focused on her husbands health problems."

"When I become Director, George is the first to go."

"No that is not a good move." "I'm going to suggest to the Mayor that we promote him to Deputy Director, to offset any Latino concerns or rebuke."

"You are so smart, how long are you going to stay single?"

"Hahaha let's eat!"

Meanwhile, the officers and community are suffering.

Poor Perrine, Goulds, Naranja, and Modello.

Nothing will change if you keep promoting inexperienced and unproductive Majors and Chiefs.

Unregistered
    What are you talking about hypocrite? You are the pure definition of PSYCHO!

Hell, if you really gave a shiitttt, the Department would move Major Brown from Northside where he would be closer to his home in Homestead.

The man drives past several districts to get to work.

Now he is dedicated to NS.

Put Major Forrest Charles in Northside so he can get some type of experience before they make him a Chief, for mommy. She is real close to the Chief Public Safety Officer. Yes they go way back!

At least Major Brown has some clue of what he is doing. It would benefit the South District. However it makes commonsense so the Pyscho got it all wrong.

To put a very inexperienced Lieutenant in a large district such as the South District is ridicules. Its sabotage!

Oh yes, your conversation was overheard at Long Horn Steakhouse. What a disenguinious and ignorant fool you are.

Conversation:

"How long before we make our move?" "Well she is a little hesitant and doesn't want to lose the Latino vote."

" Okay but what about the budget oversight documents I gave you?"

"Well that is one of the main reasons you have to be patient." "Yes Sir, I am very patient and always praying for you."

"How are you and Ros getting along?" "I think she is more focused on her husbands health problems."

"When I become Director, George is the first to go."

"No that is not a good move." "I'm going to suggest to the Mayor that we promote him to Deputy Director, to offset any Latino concerns or rebuke."

"You are so smart, how long are you going to stay single?"

"Hahaha let's eat!"

Meanwhile, the officers and community are suffering.

Poor Perrine, Goulds, Naranja, and Modello.

Nothing will change if you keep promoting inexperienced and unproductive Majors and Chiefs.
    His on the job mother happens to be the first black female AD for your clarification! If all you have decided to read is about his mother then shame on you for being in this petty.

Regardless he was not ready to be a Major. Never worked the road as a Sergeant or Lieutenant. Never really earned the PCB or PMB assignments.

Given the GIU Lieutenant position with no investigation skills as far as closing out blues. Simply put, when you can explain to all of us how you all keep selecting these inexperienced people to lead, we will share more detailed information with you. Amazingly can you please tell us what qualified JOHN JENKINS THE RAPIST to be a Major in this Department?

BTW: MOTHER SYMBOLICALLY = FIRST BLACK FEMALE AD. What a shame this had to be broken down and explained.
    No wonder you all covered up the Lieutenant Anthony Collins attempted rape Incident in the Northside District and allowed him to retire honorably. It's just who you all are

We are all waiting as well??

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456