Makes no sense to have designated 35 units - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Totally agree with this post. Too many slackers and one K9 officer sleeps all night while on shift. Seen it myself.
    That’s funny, we only have one K9 on nights and he’s always running calls. I’ve never seen him sleeping or have time to sleep. Probably get your facts straight.

Unregistered
    No names will be given because I don't work like this. The k9 officer who sleeps is no lie. Other officers have pulled right up to his Taho while he was out like a rock. Not saying it is the current night shift k9. He knows who he is so just deny away.

Unregistered
    Im officer B. Smart, so I don't upset you about leaving my name out. You say this person is bashing a officer and a zxcsc for not saying it to thier face. Well big man or woman why don't you tell the Sergeant you are referring to as sitting in the office while a trainee answers calls in 3 zones how upset rhis made you. Oh and yes some trainees do take a few hours on calls they have never experienced. I bet you are one of those senior officers who take two hours to spend on a non report call or put yourself as back-up on a one officer call while everyone else is getting slammed. Go ahead tell your Sergeant to thier face they are incompetent. So whats your name?
    I never claimed to be an officer, maybe I am apart of the day to day who sees what’s going on and flies under the radar, or maybe I don’t even work there but I just hear all this garbage 2nd hand. I’m not referring to just out of the academy greenie going to their first call I’m talking about a phase 3 about to be left on their own have experienced majority of the bs by now taking all day on a call and the sergeant doing nothing about it bc that one fto just so happens to be the only one kissing said sergeants ass. Complaints have been made about the sergeant already with how he’s so lazy he won’t even answer a 911 hang up but just so happens he’s got the right admins **** in his mouth so nothing gets done about it.

Unregistered
    Who hasn’t slept on shift? Maybe you should do something more productive with your time other than bashing a co worker anonymously bc you’re too much of a pu**y to say it to their face. The designated 35 unit is a joke yes much agreed. No worse than a sergeant letting calls sit for an hour bc he’s too lazy to leave the station and knock it out himself. Or having a trainee handle 3 zones while it takes him 2 hours on a simple warrant from probation. And we thought Tag was bad...smh
    Where has Tagliarini been? I heard he’s trying to get a disability pension? did he get injured in the line of duty?

Unregistered
    No names will be given because I don't work like this. The k9 officer who sleeps is no lie. Other officers have pulled right up to his Taho while he was out like a rock. Not saying it is the current night shift k9. He knows who he is so just deny away.
    So no name and no dates, so we will just post away stupid crap so people will see it and assume it’s the current night shift K9 handler. Great job, your a dumb ass. By the way I’m not a K9 handler so I don’t have to deny away.

Unregistered
    If you do not sleep on duty or you are not lazy who cares and stop getting your panties in a wad. Just ingnore the stuff.

Unregistered
    So no name and no dates, so we will just post away stupid crap so people will see it and assume it’s the current night shift K9 handler. Great job, your a dumb ass. By the way I’m not a K9 handler so I don’t have to deny away.
    Sure your not a k9 handler lol.

Unregistered
    I never claimed to be an officer, maybe I am apart of the day to day who sees what’s going on and flies under the radar, or maybe I don’t even work there but I just hear all this garbage 2nd hand. I’m not referring to just out of the academy greenie going to their first call I’m talking about a phase 3 about to be left on their own have experienced majority of the bs by now taking all day on a call and the sergeant doing nothing about it bc that one fto just so happens to be the only one kissing said sergeants ass. Complaints have been made about the sergeant already with how he’s so lazy he won’t even answer a 911 hang up but just so happens he’s got the right admins **** in his mouth so nothing gets done about it.
    If your referencing the Sergeant I think, he has always been lile this. Years ago they were about to kick him out of DB because he would not work but he slipped out in time back to patrol. And his ace kisser fto Im sure is redneck boy who never does anything and never will.

Unregistered
    If your referencing the Sergeant I think, he has always been lile this. Years ago they were about to kick him out of DB because he would not work but he slipped out in time back to patrol. And his ace kisser fto Im sure is redneck boy who never does anything and never will.
    It’s ok cerezo, you are leaving so you won’t have to deal with that squad anymore. They need to make DB retire so someone else who wants to work can be hired. I’ve heard if they make Dallas go to nights he will quit, good to know a new guy can dictate what shift he will work.

Unregistered
    Hate to see the good offficers leave. Dallas if you want to leave (BYE FELICIA). Your no better then anyone else. DB you tell everyone your waiting on your 20 and you are out. What are you waiting on Mr. Entitled retire already please.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast