Makes no sense to have designated 35 units
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Makes no sense to have designated 35 units

Why do we need to designate a back up unit or as referred to as s-35. So this person is designated to back officers up while the initial responding officer does all the work. Why not just assign officers to a zone and us the closest one to the call for back up. Also why do we have so many officers responding to non emergency calls when one officer is sufficient. I will tell you why, because they try to get out of calls in thier zone. As a new officer I have noticed all our k-9 officers are always designated as OIC or S-35. The problem is when the Sergeant is there they act like they are still running the shift and will not answer any report calls. These guys make alot more pay than most of us new officers and do much much less work. This is why most of us look for other agencies because of the games these senior people play as if they are entitled to work less. Other agencies I have talked to about this think it is stupid and this type of stuff would never fly at thier agencies. Not to bash our K-9 people but they never use thier dogs. If you dont believe me look at thier stats. Just pathetic.

Unregistered
    The captain was K9 and was the same way. Arrogant, entitled, and did nothing with her dog but enter competitions, her and her dog did nothing on the streets. Like you, said pull her stats.

Unregistered
    Very true I worked with her in the past. Only bite she ever got is still on utube when they arrested the wrong person. If that video went viral today she would probably have issues with BLM. She was never pro active only reactive. My opinion only

Unregistered
    That was on the news channel. Just watched OMG someone needs to make it go viral.

Unregistered

transgender dating site

Are you looking for a transgender dating site where you can find someone you found interested? If that so, TransSingle.com is your answer. With few clicks, you can meet any transgender out there and if you lucky, date with them.

Unregistered
    "mAKeS nO SeNsE tO hAvE dEsIgNAteD 35 UnItS"

Unregistered
    Totally agree with this post. Too many slackers and one K9 officer sleeps all night while on shift. Seen it myself.

Unregistered
    Who hasn’t slept on shift? Maybe you should do something more productive with your time other than bashing a co worker anonymously bc you’re too much of a pu**y to say it to their face. The designated 35 unit is a joke yes much agreed. No worse than a sergeant letting calls sit for an hour bc he’s too lazy to leave the station and knock it out himself. Or having a trainee handle 3 zones while it takes him 2 hours on a simple warrant from probation. And we thought Tag was bad...smh

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who hasn’t slept on shift? Maybe you should do something more productive with your time other than bashing a co worker anonymously bc you’re too much of a pu**y to say it to their face. The designated 35 unit is a joke yes much agreed. No worse than a sergeant letting calls sit for an hour bc he’s too lazy to leave the station and knock it out himself. Or having a trainee handle 3 zones while it takes him 2 hours on a simple warrant from probation. And we thought Tag was bad...smh
    Im officer B. Smart, so I don't upset you about leaving my name out. You say this person is bashing a officer and a zxcsc for not saying it to thier face. Well big man or woman why don't you tell the Sergeant you are referring to as sitting in the office while a trainee answers calls in 3 zones how upset rhis made you. Oh and yes some trainees do take a few hours on calls they have never experienced. I bet you are one of those senior officers who take two hours to spend on a non report call or put yourself as back-up on a one officer call while everyone else is getting slammed. Go ahead tell your Sergeant to thier face they are incompetent. So whats your name?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Im officer B. Smart, so I don't upset you about leaving my name out. You say this person is bashing a officer and a zxcsc for not saying it to thier face. Well big man or woman why don't you tell the Sergeant you are referring to as sitting in the office while a trainee answers calls in 3 zones how upset rhis made you. Oh and yes some trainees do take a few hours on calls they have never experienced. I bet you are one of those senior officers who take two hours to spend on a non report call or put yourself as back-up on a one officer call while everyone else is getting slammed. Go ahead tell your Sergeant to thier face they are incompetent. So whats your name?
    Who is Officer B. Smart

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast